How Gingko helps cure bad blood circulation in hands and feet
A lot of us have cold hands or feet and simply put up with it. For some people it can be a serious problem - especially if they get very cold.
A number of things cause this, such as:
- Poor circulation due to coronary heart disease or just a lazy heart (exercise regularly to keep your heart healthy and improve blood circulation).
- Raynaud's disease (disorder that affects the flow of blood to the fingers and sometimes to the toes)
- Working with vibrating equipment (like a jackhammer)
- A side-effect of taking certain medications
- An underlying disease affecting blood flow in the tiny blood vessels of the skin. (Women smokers may be prone to this).
Hands & Feet Warmers...
- 4 Tips for better health
The tips for better health listed below can help you achieve a healthier lifestyle and will aid in the process of getting fitter and regain your youthful vitality again.
- Symptoms of mouth ulcers and how to heal mouth ulcers
People suffer from mouth ulcers in different ways, there are some people who say that when they get mouth ulcers it is painful and usually accompanies a raised temperature and fatigue, whereas other can suffer mouth ulcers but have no pain or associa
My hands and feet have always been colder than normal. My doctor blamed it on poor circulation and urged me to keep them warm and increase my physical activities, that was when I was just 15 or may 16 (those were the days – no worries and so much time in your hands...how much I’d give to trek back to those wonderful days leisure). Now in my....never mind...I’m getting on a bit. I certainly tried increasing my physical activities by taking on ll kinds of sports and martial arts – being active was my motto – my doc said that was the remedy for poor blood circulation in hands and feet.
As I grew into an adult, the problem grew progressively worse. No matter how many layers of thermal socks and gloves I put on, my hands and feet simply would not warm up.
Nothing helped. It had gotten so bad that my hands and feet started to go numb and painful. My minor poor blood circulation in hands and feet annoyance was becoming a bigger problem with each day that passed, and I knew that I needed help.
Especially now that it was affecting my work, I personally knew that I had no other medical conditions that could be causing it. I have always been suffering from very cold hands and feet. For the rest of my body I seem to have a good circulation. I'm into sports, eat well; actually I'm a healthy fit person, and never suffered from any serious illness. So what is causing this poor blood circulation in my hands and feet.
After exhausting every avenue with my rather laid back doctor I decided to do some reading on this topic and look for alternative natural remedies.
I came across some very useful information and a natural remedy renowned for its ability to increase blood flow to your extremities – surely the wonder cure for bad circulation in hands and feet. It is not the alternative to real medical assessment by qualified doctors nor is it a pharmaceutical cure for poor blood circulation treatment. If you are suffering from cold hands and cold feet go to your doctor and get them to rule any serious medical conditions before going down the natural remedy root.
Need help with exercise & Nutrition?
To improve poor blood circulation I found three things very useful, and they are in brief:
(1) Take part in physical activity like regular exercise at the gym, swimming, walking or a similar leisure interest which you enjoy. It has to increase heart rate therefore ensuring adequate blood supply to your extremities, by increasing heart rate, cardiovascular health is improved thereby improving the hearts overall ability to pump blood around the body.
(2) Eat healthy food in moderation do not over-eat as that exerts pressure on the body, thus affecting blood circulation.
(3) GINGKO BILOBA – the natural cure for poor blood circulation in hands and feet.
The first two in the above list are self explanatory in that we all know how important it is to maintain a healthy lifestyle, therefore; I will not go into any detail on these items. Just to recap, with age our bodies go through change some of which affects our digestive systems it affects our strength, it is important for people who suffer poor blood circulation that they participate in a healthy lifestyle with regular exercise.
Need help and advice on relaxation?
Poor blood circulation in hands and feet Treatment & Prevention
If wearing thermal gloves and socks, staying indoors where it's warm doesn't help, try these other warm-up tips:
- Don’t be lazy, be active take regular breaks and walk around, stretch your legs for a few minutes if your day job is mostly sitting.
- Don't smoke. It impairs circulation.
- Avoid caffeine. It constricts blood vessels.
- With fingers outstretched, swing your arms in large circles, like a baseball pitcher warming up for a game. This may increase blood flow to the fingers. (Don't do this if you have back problems!)
- Do not wear footwear that is tight-fitting.
- Wiggle your toes. It may help keep them warm as a result of increased blood flow.
- Practice a relaxation.
My Recommendation and treatment for Cold Hands and Feet.
What is Gingko Biloba?
Ginkgo is one of the oldest living tree species. The extract of ginkgo leaves is used medicinally across the world from China to America, where it's one of the most popular medicinal herbs, and many other countries around the world have used it healing properties for generations. In traditional Chinese medicine, the seeds of the ginkgo tree are used.
Why Do People Use Ginkgo?
· To enhance blood circulation
· To improve mental function
· Alzheimer's disease
· Age-related memory loss
· Macular degeneration
· Sexual dysfunction
Ginkgo leaves are believed to contain compounds that thin blood and help to improve blood flow.
Ginkgo Biloba is the oldest living tree species. The Chinese have been using it medicinally for millennia. In recent years, the use of ginkgo biloba has experienced growing popularity as a natural cure for poor blood circulation, brain tonic, remedy for impotence to a herbal Viagra.The herb itself is from the gingko tree, which is one of the oldest trees still in existence today, going back some 280 million years. It has recently been approved in some countries for the treatment of dementia.
Buy your supply of Gingko...
How to take Ginkgo?
Gingko is available in many forms tablets, capsules, liquid or powder. The most used is the tablet form and can be purchased from high-street herbalists or from selected supermarkets.
To benefit from Ginkgo, it should be taken regularly over a period of time, follow the instructions on the container and make sure that you have ruled out any adverse affects with your doctor if you are already on other medications.