God's way to healthy living: Step 1: Sunlight.
God’s way to healty living
Have you ever considered why we as Christians still get sick?
I believe that God is our source of life and when we are not in Him, we became sick. I believe that diseases come when we are violating God’s laws.
The unhealthy body is the breading ground for all parasitic and bacterial organisms looking for a host. A healthy body has natural defence mechanisms that will keep these organisms at bay.
Symptoms of diseases can be fever, pain, inflammations, constipation and blackouts. This is the body’s natural reactions to let us know that something is wrong. Pain and high fever is our body’s effort to cleanse and heal itself. When we suppress this pain or fever with pills and chemicals we run the risk of forming chronic and degenerative diseases. An unhealthy body is a suitable environment to host germs and for sicknesses to thrive. We have to go to the root of the pain and cure that. The root of most illnesses is unhealthy living and we are to blame for not living the way God prescribes through His word, the Bible.
There are no specific diseases, but only specific disease conditions. God has written on every cell, nerve, muscle and organ, His natural law to govern all aspects of life. When we become obedient to His physical laws, this will determines the condition of our health. All our health or illnesses may be traced back to obedience to, or transgression of His Laws of nature.
Exodus 15:26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.
We are going to discuss 7 steps to healthier living, as God’s word teaches.
So what should I do when I get sick?
The greatest cause of suffering is ignorance of how to treat our bodies and wrong and unhealthy habits. First we have to change unhealthy conditions and learn how to treat our bodies into health.
So what are these 7 remedies the bible talks about?
Step 1: Sunlight
What on earth has sunlight to do with my health, you ask?
Well, have you ever thought that no life on earth would be possible without sunlight? If you take a plant and deprive it of sunlight, it will first lose its color, then its strength and then it will start to dry out and/or decay and death will follow. When we take an animal and deprive it of sunlight, the same will happen to it.
Man was created by God and He was placed in the garden of Eden to live largely outdoors where the body could receive abundant sunlight. Man was in the garden where the sun would shine upon his entire body as long as the sun was shining.
The sun on the skin of the human body works life saving miracles in that the ultraviolet rays, where it touches the skin, it strikes tiny oil glands “sterols”. The substance in them “ergosterols” are transformed into Vitamin “D”. This vitamin “D” is unique in that it is the only vitamin produced in the human body. Vitamin “D” is different from all other vitamins in that it is used in every human cell, from the bones to the brain. Vitamin “D” is used for many things in the human body and the lack of this vitamin will have an negative affect on you health.
Sunlight provides the Human body with:
- Pain relief
- Elevates the human mood
- Strengthens the heart
- Steadies the human heart beat
- Inhibits cancer growth
- Prevents Type 1 Diabetes
- Prevent Sclerosis and Schizophrenia
- Balance hormones (sunlight enters the eyes and reaches the pineal gland (master gland) that controls hormone production)
- Sunlight strengthens the immune system. Sunlight increases the number of white blood cells and lymphocytes that is a powerful germ and virus killer.
- Improves mental functions, and you are more alert
- Sunlight also helps in the processes of liver functions to eliminate toxic and chemical pollutants.
- Increases muscle tone which in turns burns up more calories
- Sunlight produces a type of insulin, that stabilizes blood sugar.
- Increases the volume of absorption of oxygen in the blood, study has shown that bronchial asthmatics, who can hardly breathe, are able to breath freely after a sunbath.
- Strengthens bones and teeth by helping in calcium assimilation and absorption. A sun lovers teeth is more healthy than those who do not get much sun.
- Lowers cholesterol. Sunlight converts the fat cells or cholesterol under the skin into vitamin “D”, the body then sends more cholesterol from the body to replace them, in so doing, cholesterol levels are reduced.
- Sunlight increases the body’s metabolism that stimulates weight loss.
- Sunlight kills most germs on the skin in 10 minutes.
- Reverses Jaundice (a medical condition in which there is yellowing of the whites of the eyes, skin, and mucous membranes, caused by bile pigments in the blood.
How can I enjoy the benefits of the sun without skin cancer?
Start with 5-10 minutes exposure per day and build up to 30 minutes per day after a couple of weeks. Avoid sunburn or sun block, because it will stop the working of the sun. Rather break those thirty minutes down into five minute sunbaths so that you do not burn. Vitamin “D” will store up in your body for up to a week.
To avoid the risk of skin cancer, reduce the intake of vegetable oils, animal fats, margarine and fried foods. The only recommended oil to use is extra-virgin, cold pressed olive oil and raw nuts, seeds, avocados, olives and corn - for there natural oils.
- Gods way to healthy living: Step 2:
The unhealthy body is the breading ground for all parasitic and bacterial organisms looking for a host. Breathing in of clean air can change your life.