How to Cure a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Naturally
The Urinary Tract
An Amazing Drink that cured my Urinary Tract Infection
Not too long ago, I had a urinary tract infection for the first time in my life. I was well aware that there were antibiotics to take if I needed to, however I was not able to see a doctor for at least a few days because I was out of town. As a result I did some research to see if there were any natural remedies that would fight a urinary tract infection. Surely enough, I found a great drink that seemed to cure the symptoms of (UTI) within two days! I would highly recommend this to anyone that is suffering from the symptoms of a Urinary Tract Infection.
These are the Ingredients to a great drink that cures Urinary Tract Infections
- Cranberry Juice
- Garlic Oil
- A little olive oil
- Echinacea Tea - be sure to brew the Echinacea tea in hot water and add it to the mixture.
- 1 Serving Nettle Tea Extract
I did my best to include cranberry juice and garlic in my diet as well because they both are very beneficial to your digestive system and urinary tract.
- Garlic is great for your liver, and does a great job of helping your body detox the toxins that can build up over time. Garlic is also very beneficial to the kidneys because it helps your kidneys break down and flush toxins more efficiently.
- Cranberry Juice helps to clean out the urinary tract and helps to maintain a healthy ph balance in the urinary tract. In order to prevent UTI, I would recommend drinking cranberry juice frequently, especially if you are recovering from a UTI.
- Echinacea tea is extremely beneficial as it helps to boost your immunity and therefore it is great for fighting infections.
Also, please keep in mind that in many cases a bladder infection can only be cured using some antibiotics that are prescribed by your doctor. This drink is only being mentioned as an aid to other things that you should do, because this drink helps to support urinary tract health. However, it is always recommended to see your doctor as soon as possible if your suffering from a urinary tract infection. In serious cases when you neglect to treat a UTI, the infection can spread to your kidneys and that can be very dangerous.