- Mental Health»
How to Fully Enjoy Each Day of Your Life
About the beautiful life.
What is life? What is the purpose of life?
We cannot define in a simple manner because Life is a wonderful phenomenon which can be defined in different ways according to our wish. Whatever is the answer we have to admit that life is a blessing which we got from the Almighty to enjoy the beautiful world.
Life is a mixture of sorrows and happiness. Try to be positive always. Reading Books, practicing yoga, talking with your best friends give mental happiness. An excellent way to happiness is to think of something pleasant.
As long as we live, live happily and make others happy. Through this hub I wanted to share some meaningful thoughts which I happened to come through. Think and Enjoy
- In an old man’s shirt written a cute sentence “I am not 60 years old I am sweet 16 with 44 years experience". That is the attitude.
- Always keep hoping for good as famous Japanese thought says “Keep a green tree in your heart the birds will automatically come".
- When mind is week situation is a problem. When mind is balanced situation is a challenge. . When mind is strong situation becomes opportunity.
- If you don’t have time for fitness today, save the time for Sickness tomorrow.
- Adjustment with the right person is always better than an argument with the wrong person.
- A great thinker was asked "What is the meaning of life? He replied “Life itself has no meaning, life is an opportunity to create a meaning."
- The most depressed time in life is not when you are sad, it is when you have lots to say and you don’t find that special one to hear you.
- "If your eyes are positive you will like the world If your tongue is positive the world will like you.” --By Mother Teresa.
- Don’t think too much about your problems in life. They are test papers given by God to see how much you learnt in his subject called life.
- A famous poet Eliot said “When you get less, you want more, When you get more, you desire even more. But when you lose it, you realize little was enough".
- When we fully trust a person without any doubt, we will get one of these two results A person for life or A lesson for life .
- Awesome massage written outside a temple “Extending one hand to help somebody has more value than joining two hands for prayer."
- Life is too short follow some rules give quickly. Believe slowly, love truly, laugh loudly and never miss anything that makes you happy.
- The values we give our children are more important than the valuables we leave for them
- Better relations depends not on any promises terms or conditions they just depend on two wonderful persons; one who can trust and one who can understand.
- Life is not about the people who act true in our presence It is about the people who remain true in our absence
- All beautiful things start from the heart. All bad things start from the mind. Never let the mind rule your heart. Let the heart rule your mind.
- Never lose hope, never give up on your faith and never stop believing in your dreams because miracles do happen, you just believe in yourself. No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.
- Relations are insurance policies against loneliness but they need to be renewed with premiums called remembrance, feelings, love and care.
- The heart is not a dustbin to dump all the worries of our life, it is a golden pot for collection of sweet memories of life
- Alcohol is a perfect solvent it dissolves careers, relationships marriages and family.
- Always respect honor and pray for those who helped you in your bad time, always be thankful to bad time for showing you those are “Yours”.
- Always try to represent yourself “happy” because initially it becomes your Look. Gradually it becomes your Habit, and finally it becomes your Personality .
- If you have spirit of understanding everything and taking it in a positive way you will enjoy every second of your life. Whether it is.” Pleasure or pressure “.
- Don’t look back when you are moving towards success .But don’t forget to look back after reaching success.
- A bird sitting on a tree is not afraid of the branch shaking or breaking. Because the bird trust not the branches but its own wings.Believe in yourself.
- Relationships are like stapler pin. It is easy to get attached but very hard to detach the same. Even if the pin is removed , It always leaves its own mark.
- Troubles are like washing machine. They twist, turn and knock us around. But in the end we come out brighter than before.