Interesting dream facts
What happens in our dreams??
So we all have dreams, some we remember some we don't and some may be kinda fuzzy. Some may scare the crap out of us while others may make us wake up smiling.
- We forget 90% of our dreams. Within 10 minutes of waking up 90% of our dreams we forget.
- Blind people do dream. If they go blind after birth they do see images in their dreams, if they are born blind, they don't see images, but do involve their other senses. Neat huh?
- Yes, everyone dreams. Even if we forget them, we do dream.
- We only see faces we know in our dreams. Our mind doesn't make up faces, but we see real faces that we have seen while awake.
- We don't all dream in color. 12% of people actually dream in black and white!
- Our dreams are symbolic. Whatever subject you dream about, the dream probably isn't about that, it has a deeper meaning usually.
- Emotions. Anxiety is the most common emotion felt in a dream.
- Number of dreams per night. On average, you can have 4 to 7 dreams per night!
- Animals do dream. Ever watched your dog cry or act like he's running? That is him dreaming
- Men and women dream differently. Men usually dream about other men and women's dreams usually have an equal amount of men and woman.