Live with Passion - not Boredom
I used to be Bored
"Live with Passion" – the words of the Famous Life Coach, Tony Robbins.
You can’t afford to be bored and if ever you are, refer to my list below, I guarantee there must be at least one thing that you find stimulating to do.
- Check your emails, respond.
- Back up your computer files.
- Play Games.
- Watch a Dvd or listen to your favourite music. Dance if you want to and shake that thing!
- Check your Bank Statements. You will be surprised to know that sometimes Banks deduct money from customers accounts in error or an authorised payment could have left your account, which you can report and claim back.
- Check how up-to-date you are with the bills.
- Write out any cheques.
- Catch up with friends and family members you haven’t heard from for a while. (check your mobile phone contact list – some names will jump out at you). Call or send text messages.
- Pay a short visit to a friend.
- Give yourself a Manicure and Pedicure.
- Have a bubble bath with candles etc and a glass of wine by the side, soft music in the background.
- Pamper yourself with other beauty treatments. Ladies do your eyebrows need doing? Guy’s, does that beard need trimming?
- Exercises – Go swimming if you have a leisure centre near you or do any form of exercise that you like.
- Catch up on all the housework – cleaning, Ironing.
- Clear out any clutter. Take anything you will not be needing again to the Charity shop when you have time or advertise them on a website. E.g old radio’s, old computer, electric items.
- Are there any Home improvements that need to be done. E.g touching up bathroom tiles etc.
- Visit a park. Most have beautiful flower gardens and water features. Take pictures of the flowers if you want or whatever you see. You’d be surprised to see what those squirrels get up to.
- Visit a library – check out the books and borrow any you find interesting.
- Go window shopping (this means leaving your credit card at home)
- Review the goals you have planned for your life. (financial goals, personal goals, career goals etc) What have you accomplished so far and for those you haven’t - what steps will you take to get there? Jot them down.
- Go through your diary. Do you have any preparations to make for the meetings and appointments you have in a few days/weeks?
- Any Birthday’s or Anniversaries coming up? Do you have to buy cards or gifts?
- Don’t fancy moving a muscle? You could be Quiet and meditate or just go to sleep.
- Cook something special for you and your family. (there doesn’t have to be a special occasion for this)
- Clear out the fridge / freezer of whatever has lived there for so long, before it starts growing mushrooms.
- Have a light Snack.
- Make a Smoothy.
- Be creative – Write an Article / Hub.
- Write a poem for someone or just for you expressing your thoughts.
- Take it a step further, start thinking of writing an ebook, think of ideas and jot them down. It could be your new project and before you know it, you are on your way to becoming a Famous Author!
Achieving your Goals, by Lady_E
- How to make a plan to achieve your goals
How to plan and achieve goals to help you make progress in your life. May 2009.