How To Lose Weight on Face: Methods & Tips
We try to lose weight but there are parts of our body that we are left off-hook in that process.
Areas that do not reach the weight loss and that seem to go free when we put all our efforts into losing the kilos that we have left.
Sometimes it's the waist; others, buttocks; and sometimes it's the face we can't lose weight.
The face changes when we gain weight, spread, and rounds to give us a different look that doesn't go unnoticed among our friends and acquaintances.
But when we lose weight, it doesn't always keep up with the rest of our body.
To fix it, there are some tricks to lose weight on face.
Facial exercise sits widely to reduce the amount of facial fat, as facial exercises increase the strength of the facial muscles, improving their appearance and resisting the symptoms of aging.
Some studies suggest that regular facial exercise twice daily for eight weeks increases the size of the facial muscles, giving the face a vibrant and fresh appearance.
Here are some easy and effective exercises to lose weight on face:
- To heat engines! As with any exercise routine, it is important to warm up and relax the muscles of the face, neck, and shoulders before starting. To do this we will perform a small massage on these parts by tapping with the fingertips.
- A movie chin. Sitting in front of a table, place one arm on top of it horizontally and the other upright. Close your hand in a fist and place it under your chin, making your chin strong against your fist. Hold the pressure for 6 seconds, then relax.
- Say no to the jowl. With a towel rolled up and placed under your chin, lift your jaw up and slide the towel under your jaw. Hold the tension for 6 seconds, then relax.
- Marked cheekbones. Swell your cheeks with air, gently tap your fingertips over them, and gently pour all the air.
- No more bags! Create the shape of glasses with your thumbs and indexes and place it on the contours of the eyes by tightening the skin above and below the area. Keep this voltage and blink 10 to 20 times.
- Say goodbye to crow's feet. Place your fingers on your chin and try to get them to the top of your ears. Open your mouth and move your jaw from front to back. Hold the tension for 6 seconds, then relax.
- Smooth front. Place the fingers of both hands on the forehead so that the palm is in contact with it and that the tips of the fingers touch. Press up and feel your eyebrows, eyelids, and forehead muscles tighten. Keep this tension for 6 to 10 seconds, then relax.
- Relax. Place your fingertips over the bones of your lower jaw, making very gentle pressure on the area and making circular motions. Massage all over the face, including the area of the nape. And, you've already successfully completed your routine!
Drink More Water
Whenever we talked about diets we remembered the importance of being well hydrated and, in this case, it wasn't going to be any different.
Water helps eliminate toxins and fats accumulated in many areas of the body, also in the face. But it also helps to have healthy and beautiful skin.
In addition to water, you can drink different liquids such as teas, infusions, or natural juices. Liquids help you to lose weight, and sure on the face.
Stay Away From Starches
Eating starches in general causes weight gain and storage of body fat, especially those purified carbohydrates such as biscuits and pasta, which lose their important nutrients during the process of manufacture to turn into low-benefit sugars and calories.
In addition, these carbohydrates contain a small amount of fiber, which leads to rapid digestion, thus continuing to feel hungry and eating more food.
A study of more than 42,000 people whose diets have been tracked for five years suggests that eating large amounts of purified carbohydrates is associated with increased body fat, so replacing whole grains and foods that contain fiber with carbohydrates can contribute to weight loss and facial fat loss.
Get Enough Sleep
Sleeping for long periods is one of the easiest and most effective ways to lose weight on face, as sleep deprivation or low sleep leads to an increase in cortisol with many side effects, including weight gain, as a number of studies indicate that the high proportion of this hormone in the body causes increased appetite and alteration of metabolism in a way that stimulates the storage of fat in the body.
On the other hand, sleep is enough hours to help lose weight, and a study suggests that improving sleep quality is associated with an increased likelihood of successful weight reduction, so be careful to sleep at least 8 hours each night to help with losing weight on face.
Reduce sodium intake
Getting large amounts of sodium through food causes the body to bulge and also contribute to the fullness and swelling of the face, as a large amount of sodium in the body stimulates it to keep a large amount of water inside it, causing fluid retention in the body.
Yoga contributes to lose weight on face. Here are some methods to do Yoga for face:
- Close the mouth with pressure on the lips and assemble the air under the upper lip, then count to ten.
- Transfer the air to the left cheek, then count to ten.
- Transfer the air to the right cheek, then count to ten.
- Repeat the process for about 10-15 times.
- Inflate the upper lip by air filling it for several seconds.
- Blow the lower lip by air filling it for several seconds.
- Repeat the process for about 10 times.
Third method: sit on a chair while keeping the back straight, then lift the head up with the tilt, close the lips, and then the lips are overly combined for a few seconds, repeating the process 10 times.
10 Tips to Lose Weight on Face
- Drinking large amounts of water at a rate of at least two liters a day. Water helps the body to get rid of toxins and excess salt.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet and rely on more vegetables and fruits.
- Reducing salt, as salt retains fluids, the skin appears to be swollen, especially the cheeks and lower chin (double chin).
- Eat calcium-rich foods such as spinach, salmon, and broccoli, where calcium helps get rid of excess water in the body.
- Refrain from smoking.
- Reduce carbohydrate-rich foods.
- Getting plenty of sleep, an average of 6-7 hours a day is a very necessary period for fresh skin, and a stress-free face.
- Eat gum for 1 hour a day to exercise your jaw muscles and slim the face.
- Correct your seating position and the curvature of the back while sitting is one of the reasons for the appearance of a double chin.
- Exercises. There are a lot of exercises that help get rid of facial fat without resorting to expensive and far-from-the-go surgeries.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2020 Ameen Selegi