Meditations For Healing
Heal Your Self...
More Healing At Sacred Cyber-Space
- Sacred Cyber Space: Body Temple
Marla Turner helps you discover the natural healing ability of your Body Temple at Sacred Cyber-Space.com. Personal and Spiritual Growth :: Live Well, Be Well
- Sacred Cyber Space: Spiritual Growth
Marla Turner teaches you to heal your spirit and accept a life of growth and possibility at SacredCyberSpace.com. Personal and Spiritual Growth :: Live Well, Be Well
Meditation And Healing
The human body is fully capable of healing itself. Achieving body, mind and spirit harmony allows the body to obtain a state of well-being through thought and awareness. Once in this state, you are better able to visualize your healthy whole body.
The human body is the vessel through which we experience our spiritual journey. As a result it is important to develop a life of wholeness and health so you can have a successful mind, body, spirit connection. The usage of breath while meditating provides the body with energy needed to accelerate healing.
Healing meditations sometimes contain vibrations, which are thought to stimulate the natural energy within our bodies. It is a way to awaken the spirit and help us to develop on a personal level. Our physical bodies are therefore provided with the energy needed to connect with the spiritual plane and expel any energy that is no longer necessary.
Taking the time each day to train your body to achieve a calm, peaceful state of being is the best way to learn how to achieve the vibration necessary to activate your natural healing energy. Soon, achieving this state will be effortless. Once this state of centeredness becomes a natural part of your existence, you will begin to notice that your are living a more joyful and meaningful life.
My Guide To Meditating
Meditation is as simple as taking a deep breath and releasing your daily pressures. After years of practicing meditation with various teachers and guides, I have found that this is what works best for me:
- Create a space where you can sit, or lie down, undisturbed for at least five minutes.
- Sit or lie down in this quiet, personal space.
- Close your eyes.
- Place your hands on your abdomen.
- Take a deep breath, inhale all the way down to your abdomen for at least six counts.
- Hold the breath for at least four counts.
- Exhale over six counts at least, preferably eight.
- Repeat this breathing exercise a few times feeling the rise and fall of your abdomen under your hands.
- Feel the softness of your abdomen as it continues to rise and fall.
- Observe the feelings of relaxation which follow.
- Allow your mind to become quiet.
- Visualize all thoughts and concerns drifting away one by one. If a thought pops in your head and doesn't want to leave ~ visualize yourself asking it to leave and showing it the door.
- Let yourself go and allow the Universe to fill you.
Hold on to this feeling as long as possible. The more you meditate the longer you will be able to meditate. As you practice, you will find it easier to sit in this relaxed and open space. Once your mind is open is when you practice vibrating with what you desire, or reciting prayers and affirmations to allign with what you want.
Healing Meditations Online
- Healing Meditation | An Online Personal Healing College
The leading healing meditation resource on the internet. Full of free meditations, videos, audio, tips, stories and advice to best help you heal yourself.
- Tibetan Healing Meditation
Tibetan Buddhist meditations that promote relaxation and healing.
- Healing Meditation
Healing Meditation Daily mental exercises to relax the mind
- Welcome to Meditations 4 Healing
Not got enough of... you name it. Joy? Money? Spare time? Love? Just download any of the healing meditations in the left column of this page to begin the process of discovering healing in your life
Healing On HubPages.com
- Your Body has the Power to Heal itself-- Use your Untapped Energy for Healing. (Part-1)
Although the term healing touch is quite commonly used by everyone, not many people know that it is within the power of any individual to become a healer. It doesn't require any supernatural...
- Your Body has the Power to Heal itself-- Use your Untapped Energy for Healing. (Part-2)
In my last hub, I tried to elaborate on the need for natural healing and the amazing results it has shown over the years, helping people to get rid of those chronic ailments for which the conventional...
- Your Body has the Power to Heal itself-- Use your Untapped Energy for Healing. (Part-3)
In my previous hubs I explained the need and benefits of healing with the help of energy present in our body. We know that the process of healing by channelizing the cosmic energy into the body of a person,...
- Singing Bowls for Chakra Healing, Meditation and Feng Shui
Singing Bowl as the name indicates a bowl which produces musical sounds. They are widely used for Chakra Healing, Meditation and Feng Shui. Singing bowls therefore can be placed at spots in which chi does not flow or which lack light and yin energy.
- Chi Energy Meditation Exercise - Increase Chi and Balance of Body and Mind
Ki , chi or charka energy is the energy of the universe. This energy is everywhere and is like the earths energy it surrounds us its there when we wake up and we are all one because of this energy that...
- Crystal Energy Healing
Every thing in the universe is made up of some sort of energy. The chair you are sitting on, the cup on the table, your own body. If you magnify the item you will reach the atomic level where everything is...
- Color Healing of Root Chakra
Color Therapists use Color Healing to treat diseases and conditions related to the different Chakras by using the color related to that Chakra or its complimentary color rays. There are a number of ways colors can be used to heal or treat the Root Ch
- Healing with Colour, Feng Shui and Colour Therapy in Interior Design
In this series of articles about colour we have been looking at the popular connotations associated with colour and how it is used in interior decorating and visual tricks with colour. This hub gives a...
- BIPOLAR DISORDER and proven natural ways of healing
V.Gogh From the point of alternative healing systems, every individual is unique, We never heal only illness, we heal the individual, mind, emotions, body and soul. When we discuss diseases is not easy to...