Motivation to exercise: Inspirational workout quotes for bodybuilding
Motivation to Exercise is a post which is loaded with inspirational and motivational workout quotes that will ignite a spark in your mind and body. It also has quotes about losing weight, being fit and staying healthy. If you don't feel like going to the gym, give these quotes a good read and you will find yourself pumping iron in no time.
The motto of this post – Motivate, Inspire, Pump and Perspire.
Read Motivation to exercise: Inspirational workout quotes for losing weight, staying healthy and getting a hot body if you are looking to pep yourself up to stay healthy and lose weight.
1) Don't ask yourself "Will I ever be able to build a body like Arnold Schwarzenegger?" Ask yourself "What do I need to do to build a body like Arnold Schwarzenegger?" And when you find the answer, go for it as if it was the only reason for you to be alive.
2) Satisfy your soul, pump iron.
3) It's never too late to start pumping iron. Everyone who has won Mr. Olympia in the last 10 years has been above 30 years of age. When Ronnie Coleman won the title in 2005, he was 43!
4) Stop worrying about your skinny body. If you had spent the same time working out that you spent worrying, you'd have been a monster by now. Go on, take your frustration out on some serious weights.
5) Don't ever quit, ever. This is the only secret of bodybuilding.
6) It's great to have goals when you want to build your body. But in the end, there is no finish line when it comes to bodybuilding.
7) The best supplement to build a fantastic body is your determination.
8) The only way to look hardcore is to be hardcore on the gym floor. Grunt and grit for glory!
9) Cry, shout, scream – Do whatever it takes to get that extra rep. Think of it as your way of asking your muscles to be bigger, better and stronger.
10) Don't worry, girls will still like you if you have a skinny body. But will you like yourself?
Give your workouts a boost
11) The difference between exercising and bodybuilding is that exercising is driven by the need to be fit while bodybuilding is driven by the need to become stronger.
12) Don't train to be fit, train to be a champion.
13) Sculpting the perfect body takes years of sweat, diet and commitment. Be patient, be clean and workout like a monster.
14) When critics put you down for having a skinny body, you have two choices left. You can either succumb to their taunts and stop exercising. They win. Or you can keep working out and put your buff body up for display in their faces. You win. Isn't it obvious what you should be doing?
15) You can mock me, you can take away my pride, but you will never take away my hope. I will be back, bigger and stronger.
16) Are you slim and unhappy? Why don't you life weights, a lot of weights.
17) The secret to bodybuilding is that there is no secret at all. Hard work, brute strength, good diet and constant commitment make the perfect cocktail for a perfect body.
18) Stop being a wimp. Lift those damn weights.
19) Working out is a test of your character. Only the toughest and meanest make it to the finish line.
20) So you want to be big, huh. Go do 100 push-ups, 100 chin-ups and 100 squats. Then we'll talk.
21) Never ignore a muscle group because your body works in absolute synergy. You can never be stronger if one part of your body is weaker than the rest.
22) Your body is like a performance sports car. You will never know what it is capable of until you push it to its limits. Go on, throttle your body to full speed and max rpm!
23) Building a great body involves 3 key things that work in synergy – Exercise, diet and commitment. Without commitment, exercise and diet are no good. Without exercise, diet and commitment are useless. Without diet, exercise and commitment will not give results.
24) Eat well, sleep well and exercise. Bodybuilding is a simple sport. Don't overcomplicate it.
25) Don't keep bragging about how many lbs you can press. Think about how many lbs you can't press. That's the secret to growing bigger!
Working out at home made easy
26) Biceps are not the only part of your body. Exercise each and every muscle of your body to get the ripped physique you've always wanted.
27) Working out is painful, time consuming, sweaty and frustrating. Then why do people still work out? Because the results are awesome. Go hit the gym today!
28) Dumbbells and barbells are not the only answer to your workout needs. Don't forget your protein, carbs, vitamins and plenty of water!
29) So you want a bigger body, huh. How bad do you want it? Really bad? Show me, lift some weights.
30) You can spend thousands of dollars on expensive protein shakes and hi-tech supplements. But nothing is going to work unless you sweat it out in the gym. Stop wasting your time and money – Hit the gym right away!
31) Being a good workout partner is tougher than being a good friend because it means showing support along with showing no mercy at all when your buddy cries out in pain. Do you have what it takes?
32) Do each work out as if it was your last ever.
33) You can stay home and remain a wimp or you can hit the gym and unleash the monster within you. What are you going to do?
34) It took many years for Arnold to build his body. Are you going to give up so soon?
35) Great bodies are not inherited. They are built with year after year of pain, frustration and sweat.
36) The only difference between you and Ronnie Coleman is that he lifted weights, you didn't.
37) Training is the dark tunnel that you must cross to see the light at the other side. And yes, it is worth it.
38) It's great to count the reps. But if you can still take a mental note of the last one, you are not pushing yourself to the maximum. Your last rep should be an outlet of every possible ounce of mental and physical strength.
39) You need to train more than 6 years to become a doctor. What makes you think you will become a bodybuilder in any less?
40) Whoever said that life is too short to live small, obviously knew what they were talking about.
41) Back in the day, there were no bodybuilding videos, no fancy posters and no internet to search for motivational quotes. Yet, the likes of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Franco Columbo and Sergio Oliva kept pumping day and night. And you say you can't find inspiration? Shame on you!
42) Good things in life take time. Building a good body takes longer.
43) Bodybuilding is your fight with yourself. It is a test that challenges to push your body when it says no. Losing hurts but winning is the most satisfying thing in the whole world.
44) Every time you pump a muscle, you are asking it to grow bigger. What's stopping you? Go pump some!
45) Bodybuilding is the only thing in life which is a punishment as well as a pleasure. The rewards make ignoring the pain so easy.
46) Against all odds, if a little boy from a small Austrian village, hit and abused by his father, can travel all the way to America and win Mr. Olympia and 30 year later become the Governor of California – Surely you can sweat it out for a few years in your comfortable sneakers to build a great body.
47) No one can stop you from having a great body but you.
48) Do you think that you will never be able to build the body you've always wanted because you've crossed your 30's? Think again, Jay Cutler won all his Mr. Olympia title after the age of 33. In 2010, he won it when he was 37!
49) Push yourself beyond your limits in the gym. Enjoy your body while you can.
50) Giving up after working out for a few months is like saying, I played tennis for a few months but I can't seem to play like Roger Federer.