Motivation to exercise: Inspirational workout quotes for losing weight, staying healthy and getting a hot body
If you are looking for motivation to exercise, staying healthy, staying fit and losing weight, read on because this post is packed with just that. These workout quotes are a combination of inspiration, hope, motivation, humor, satire and some of the most basic things that the best of us overlook when laziness triumphs over determination and commitment. If you have given up on getting a hot body, read this on your way to the gym for a motivational boost that supplements can't deliver.
Looking for mean and hardcore motivational workout quotes for bodybuilding? Read Motivation to exercise: Inspirational workout quotes for bodybuilding Go on, unleash the monster within you.
1) Stop worrying about your weight and start working out. The more you do of the latter, the less you will do of the former.
2) Better bodies are a result of hard work in the gym. Stop wishing, start working out.
3) Working out and sweating in the gym is the only secret to looking good naked and feeling sexy.
4) When was the last time you thanked your body for putting up with all the late nights, junk food, partying and endless hours of work? Take a break, relax and work out – That's your way of saying Thank You to your body.
5) Miracles happen when you work for them. Are you working out for your miracle body?
6) In 6 months it will be summer. Do you want to sit on the beach while wearing your t-shirt or do you want to start working out right away and be ready with a toned body which you can flaunt?
7) Are you weak? Do you want guys/girls to like you? Do you give up in life so easily? Do you want others to call you fat? Do you want to turn girls/guys off because of your ill fitting clothes? Are you a miserable person? Are you a quitter? If you answered NO for even a single question, start working out today.
8) So you want to lose weight, huh? Well you are definitely not going to lose weight while reading this. Go exercise!
9) Sexy bodies are a result of sweaty workouts.
10) So you're not having fun while training. Who said anything about fun?
11) You don't need a fancy gym membership to exercise. You can stay fit and toned by working out at home. Getting some basic workout gear at home will cost you just about the same as a good pair of tight fitting denims that you plan to fit into by next summer!
12) Losing weight is not battle between your mind and your body. It is a battle between you and your laziness.
13) Smile when you enter the gym, because you are doing your body a favor.
14) Get up and get moving. It is the biggest favor you'll do yourself in your entire life.
15) You can keep taking inspiration from hot Hollywood bodies, but real motivation to lose weight comes from within. Do you have the fire in you?
16) The only time when exercise is not good for you is when you are sick or hurt. If you are neither, drag your lazy behind to the gym and bust some moves!
17) Stop blaming your genes, your body is your responsibility. Get in shape and get your freedom back.
18) Why be fat and unhappy when you can be fit and happy?
19) Stop believing the lies companies tell you. There are no overnight solutions to losing weight. It will take many months before you will be able to see the results of your workouts. But when you do, your personality will transform overnight into someone you never thought you'd be.
20) The best part of losing weight is that you can wear any dress you want.
21) Do you always keep wondering, How do they do it, when you see models and actresses with slim figures? Why don't you do something that ignites the same question in someone else's mind when they see you?
22) Break free from the shackles of an unhealthy body. Life is sexier when you are fit.
23) There are few things in life that come close to the feeling you get when you hop into the shower after a vigorous workout in the gym. The pain melts away, giving way to a better body.
24) Don't let your laziness clamp down on your beautiful body. Get up, get running and bust a few moves.
25) It's easy to find a hundred excuses to skip gym. But who said losing weight was easy? Go ahead, burn yourself out. You want to fit in those jeans, don't you?
26) If you have ever been at the receiving end of cruel taunts about flab on your body, ever, the best way to shut up your critics is by getting fit. The look on their faces when you walk by will simply be priceless.
27) There are no free lunches in life. You have to earn a good body.
28) You are never too old to start getting fit and healthy. The best age to start exercising is now.
29) Did you just say that you want to lose weight? How about you stop talking and start working out!
30) Don't be too busy to exercise. The last thing you want is to spend all your hard earned money in buying pills and paying off medical bills.
31) Your body is the biggest and the most priceless asset you will ever have. Why are you neglecting it?
32) You will never understand what it feels to have a healthy and beautiful body until you actually have one. The feeling is simply heavenly.
33) Money and career will come and go, but your health is the only thing that will stay with you until your very last breath. Don't you think it is time you started looking after it?
34) There are very few things as satisfying as carrying a toned body and being able to fit into a tight pair of jeggings, looking into the mirror and saying "My, that looks hot"
35) What's stopping anyone from insulting you on your unhealthy appearance, when you insult yourself every time you look for excuses to skip gym?
36) Being healthy is one of the most important aspects of looking hot and feeling sexy.
37) Working out is not a waste of time. Think of it as capital investment in the most important asset of your life – Your body.
38) If you don't feel like going to the gym, think of all the taunts, jibes and humiliation you have and you may face in the future because of your unhealthy body. And then, think of how magical your life will become if you suddenly had the body you've always wanted. Putting on your workout gear already, are you?
39) Carrying an unhealthy body is like putting up a big label on your forehead that says I Give Up.
40) Stop wishing for a great body. Work out, get one yourself.
41) Working out is the only secret to getting a bikini body.
42) Exercise your way to happiness! You will be surprised how brighter, sunnier and happier life becomes when you have a great body.
43) Working out is one of the few things in life that rewards pain and sweat with strength and beauty.
44) Has anyone ever made fun of you because you were fat? A toned body is the only way to flip the bird without flipping one, and hitting them where it hurts without hitting at all. Go for it, hit the gym today.
45) Think of the gym as a place of worship and exercise as your prayers to ask for a great body. If miracles happen at all, they happen at the gym.
46) Stop overcomplicating your fitness routine with intricate diet plans, nutritional jargon and clumsy exercise routines. All this is useless unless you sweat it out and put in long hours in the gym.
47) If you think that your busy schedule is hindering you from getting back in shape, think again. In the future, you will have to spend away all your hard earned money in medications, treatments and surgeries. If you don't like the sound of that, start exercising today!
48) Always remember, it takes ten times the effort to go from fat to fit than to stay fit in the first place.
49) The only thing stopping you from getting a great body and staying healthy is you. Stop being a wimp and start working out. The war with weight is frustrating, but victory is sweeter than sweet.
50) The only thing that the guy selling you fitness supplements didn't tell you is that there are no shortcuts to fitness in the first place. Go sweat it out, and earn your hot body today!
How to motivate yourself to exercise: Tips to give your workout plans a mental boost
- Use sticky notes to post inspirational messages all over your study or office desk – They will serve as constant yet subtle reminders to you to get up and get moving
- Use motivational messages as your desktop background or the wallpaper of your cell phone
- Read this page and similar quotes when you start your computer every day
- Ask your friends to forward you emails that are about working out, exercising and fitness in general
- Subscribe to fitness magazines or catch up on some of the top selling magazines that talk about fitness and health in general – The power of knowledge will make your workouts more efficient
- Find someone who has gone from fat to fit and speak to them about their journey, the hardships they faced and any tips that they may have for you
- Think of a celebrity, model or any other person who you want your body to be like and use them as inspiration every time you feel bored of going to the gym – Whether it is Arnold Schwarzenegger or Miranda Kerr, post their pictures up on your bedroom wall so you know what you are aiming for
- Go to the gym with a friend, classmate or a colleague who can be a great workout partner