Stretch Mark Creams and Lotions - Do they really reduce Stretch Marks?
Striae of the Skin undiscovered
Stretch marks have been known to haunt mothers who have given birth but that isn’t entirely the whole truth. Stretch Marks not only haunt mothers but people of all ages, colors and genders. Currently there is a large market for Stretch Mark Creams and Lotions. But which one of them works? This article will reveal information on some of the best Stretch Mark Remedies and how they apply to you.
What exactly is a Stretch Mark?
The definition of Stretch Mark lies within the name. The skin has been stretched so far that it leaves marks or underlying scars on the skin. This basic principal exemplifies why no one has immunities from these skin maladies. From body builders who experience rapid mass gain due to heavy lifting or young children who’s diets are out of control and gain rapid weight in their formative years, Stretch Marks can be found on anyone. So the question must be asked. How does one get rid of them? Creams and Lotions are the product of choice as they add moisture to the skin which helps reduce the prominence of scaring. Some Creams even go as far as treating the underlying scar. Some of the more effective products on the market place are as follows:
- Cocoa butter is famous for its removal of stretch marks.
- Cocoa butter is a cream that derives from cacao seeds.
- It is effective because it contains natural fats that melt at body temperature. which allows quick skin absorbtion
- Cocoa butter is offered in natural forms, which makes this a great choice for people who are conscious about putting chemicals on their skin.
- The use of Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Pentpeptide- 3 gives this cream its major benefits.
- The two ingredients are known to treat wrinkles, sagging skin, and discoloration.
- The product is good for those who suffer from multiple skin issues.
- It also contains cocoa butter.
- This cream uses Protein Elastic Collagen and soy to help reduce beauty marks.
- It contains Argireline which has the ability to limit surface muscle contractions to help reduce the length of such marks.
- It is advised to use this product three times a day for best results.
- This creamy substance has origins in the Continent of Africa
- Unlike cocoa butter Shea comes from a nut.
- What makes Shea diverse from others is that it is edible. It has been known to be used as cooking oil in West Africa.
- Shea butter is very similar to cocoa butter in its healing properties.
- Its known to heal anything form eczema to scars. This cream is very powerful.