Tips On Living A Clean And Sober Life With No Regrets Of Your Sobriety
FRIGHTENED TO LIVE A CLEAN AND SOBER LIFE
Living a clean and sober life for many is a wonderful thing. There is nothing better than waking in the morning with a clean and focus mind. I would like to give some tips on living and clean and sober life with no regrets of sobriety.
Many alcoholics fear sobriety and wonder to them self if they could truly survive in our world being sober each and everyday. By thinking in this manner, the alcoholic will never find his/her sobriety and then will continue on the path to self destruction.
When you really think about being clean and sober after so many years of alcohol addiction, it is a little hard to deal with. How can you deal with sobriety when you have been so used to living in a world of addiction? It's a very scary thought for many that have an addiction to alcohol or even addicted to drugs. Either way, an addiction no matter what kind, is still an addiction.
THINGS AN ALCOHOLIC MAY WONDER BEFORE LIVING A CLEAN AND SOBER LIFE:
- We may wonder will I be able to survive in the world being sober and living a normal life.
- We may wonder how will I feel not being drunk or high.
- We may wonder what our so called drinking friends may think by changing our life around.
- We may wonder how we we feel clean and sober everyday of our lives.
- We may wonder will we have any fun at all not being drunk or high.
- We may wonder will our life change for the better if we change and sober up.
- We may wonder will we lose our friends and live sober all alone.
HOW TO ANSWER THOSE WONDERS
There is only one way to answer the wonders you have stored up in you and that is go clean and sober you will see just how sobriety will change your life all for the better.
Just to note: Have you noticed over the past years just how many rock bands have changed their life styles and became clean and sober?
Many are interviewed and asked if their music was effected by becoming clean and sober and their answers were, not at all, in fact our music is now better and so are our lives. Now, these men and women of music were really into the alcohol and drug scene big time and they have realized that they must change their lives around before it was too late.
I admire these rock stars and give them credit for realizing they had some horrible addictions that had to be dealt with. All of those that have made it to sobriety are glad they did and they all are giving us the music we love to hear and they are still rocking our world in a sober state of mind.
DON'T BE CHAINED TO YOUR ADDICTION
DON'T LET ADDICTION RUIN YOUR DREAMS
Living Life Sober
SHARING MY THOUGHTS AND MY TIPS FROM EXPERIENCE
My thoughts on my clean and sober life were hard in the beginning, but after some real careful thinking and wonder what it would be like to live each and everyday without a drop of alcohol in my system seemed a little scary.
The more I thought and saw where my life was heading it was even more scary than the addiction itself.
This is when I finally made up my mind, as you can too, and that is to just to surrender, because you will never be able to get away from our alcohol demons for they have power over all of us. This is why I surrendered and raised my arms in the air and said, :I MUST STOP DRINKING ALCOHOL."
This addiction I have is not going to beat me and must shut it down once and for all, and that's what I did and will never look back at the horrible memories of alcohol addiction.
How I prepared myself was quite easy once I made the decision to stop drinking alcohol.
- I looked at my life as it was at that moment and how it could be being clean and sober.
- I changed my whole outlook on life and started living with a Positive Attitude.
- I informed my family that I was quitting drinking alcohol and they supported me with joy, help and 100% plus in support.
- I had to leave my drinking buddies behind and start to live my new life.
- I had to realize that sobriety had to be so much better than drinking and getting drunk each day.
- I started to plan for new and fresh dreams and goals that never could be done or accomplished being addicted to alcohol.
I learned to believe more in our God and myself and that anything is possible in life if you truly believe in yourself and our God, for he will never let you down. The only thing you need to do is to want sobriety and to live a clean and sober life.
I have no regrets whatsoever in my decision to become clean and sober and anyone that decides to do the same, you will have no regret also. Sobriety is a wonderful and rewarding thing. After all said and done you will be so proud of yourself and your accomplishments that you will feel like you are on top of the world, living a new, fresh, healthy and happy life again.
Always remember, IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL ACHIEVE AND THAT'S A PROMISE AND WHAT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE ALL FOR THE BETTER.