HubPages Answers Will Soon Be Retired
Please stop by the HubPages Blog for more details.
profile image 45

Is there some program that will help me pay for child assistance since I am disabled?

I am a disabled mom of a 13 month old. I normally would have help taking care of her from my own mother, but she has to go back to work. Because of the economy there really isn't any way for anyone to help me with out being paid to do so. But I can't afford to pay anyone myself.

sort by best latest

L.L. Woodard profile image77

L.L. Woodard says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

7 years ago