Beautiful Skin Secrets
Tips For Beautiful Skin
Get tips for beautiful, smooth skin by following these tried and true natural remedies! Find the best foods to eat to have glowing skin, how much rest you will need, proper hydration, exercise, tips to reduce wrinkle appearance and the proper skin care steps for beautiful skin and more!!
Natural Beauty Tips
- Natural Beauty Advice
Make your own homemade natural skincare from your kitchen. Get great tips on how to fight wrinkles and acne too!
Vitamin C Serum - Best Selling Anti Aging Serum
The Most Important Thing
Don't forget to wear sunscreen!!
Eight Steps To Beautiful Youthful Looking Skin!
1. Drink lots of water! 8 -10 glasses a day. Your skin will look radiant if you hydrate it! And water is your best bet when it comes to hydration! If you are really serious about keeping your skin smooth, youthful and glowing drink lots of water! I drink 64 oz. a day. That's two liter size bottles.
2 .Exercise! Get at least 30 minutes of exercise a day! It increases the blood circulation and creates that inner glow! And, it benefits your body in many other ways.
3. Don't smoke! This one is obvious. Smoking takes all of the vibrancy away from your skin. It's toxic and gives a grey, sallow look to the skin.
4. Eat healthy foods! Try to put healthy not greasy, natural food into your body! Believe me your skin will show it! You know the saying "You are what you eat"? This is true! Your skin shows what you put into your body. Eat lots of vegetables, protein and good fats. Minimize sugar, dairy, and bread.
5. Get plenty of rest! Try to get at least 7 hours of sleep a night! If you can't get all of it at night, try to sneak in a few naps during the day.
6. Cleanse your skin properly. Use a non irritating cleanser, tone and moisturize! Don't overdue it, keep it simple.
7. Exfoliate!! Don't forget this step, this is what the secret is to glowing skin! Again, don't overdue it. A few times a week is good (as long as it is a gentle exfoliator)
8. And, last but certainly not least! Always, Always wear sun screen! At least 15 SPF on the face. More if you can find it!
Note: This is the most important step because sun can really age you! Now, I'm not saying don't go in the sun. The sun can be beneficial, but in small doses. But, I can't stress enough to wear your sunscreen.
EltaMD's UV Shield protects your skin from the sun's harmful rays with SPF 46, hydrates the skin and is oil free! It is uniquely formulated with micronized zinc oxide. It absorbs quickly into the skin leaving it feeling soft and smooth. This silky lotion can be used under makeup for extra protection. It can be used on all skin types but is mostly used for oily skin types.
Non Greasy Facial Sunscreen - Perfect for oily skin!
This is an excellent non greasy sunscreen for your face. It has very high customer feedback, and it comes in different SPF levels.
Recommended Facial Exfoliators
For youthful skin, I recommend using an exfoliator to effectively clean the skin while providing resurfacing benefits.
The Importance Of A Good Skin Care Regime
It is important for everyone to wash their face twice daily.
One time in the morning and one time in the evening. If you wash your face more than that it will take away the natural oils that your skin needs.
You shouldn't use regular bar soap because it will over dry your skin. Use a cleanser that is specific to your skin type.
When cleansing dry skin you should use a milky cleanser. It can come in a bar form too. But, just make sure it is a milky cleanser with lanolin or olive oil in the ingredients and not one with strong ingredients.
On the opposite side, if you have oily skin, don't use a milky cleanser with the olive oil and lanolin. Instead, use a deep cleanser without any harsh chemicals.
For combination/normal skin, you will have to experiment with cleansers that are right for you. Unfortunately combination skin is a little bit more complex and you just need to find the right one.