CAYENNE PEPPER: AN ARRAY OF HEALTH BENEFITS
God had provided different food for various people scattered all over the world. Food from the tropiics is dissimilar to those of temperate climates or cold Artic regions. The food is to sustain life like staples - rice, wheat and corn while other food are to whet the appetite. The last category of food as in fruit, vegetable or herb is for healing purposes. The varieties are innumerable - some are sweet, others are hot and still other types are beautiful and enticing to behold but bitter, and unpleasant to taste. They are all good for something. God is impartial to all His creation.
Hot Pepper Slows Prostate Cancer Cells in Study
In an article entitled, "Hot Pepper Kills Prostate Cancer Cells in Study" as published in Reuters on March 16, 2006, Dr. Soren Lehmann of the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and the University of California Los Angeles School of Medicine said the following, "Capsaicin had a profound anti-proliferative effect on human prostate cancer cells in culture." It caused 80 percent of the prostate cancer cells growing in mice to "commit suicide in a process known as apoptosis." Additionally, researchers said this in Cayenne Pepper "dramatically slowed the development of prostate tumors formed by those human cell lines grown in mouse models."
Cayenne has been known to stop heart attacks within 30 seconds. For example, when a 90-year-old man in Oregon had a severe heart attack, his daughter was able to get Cayenne extract into his mouth. He was pronounced dead by the medics, but within a few minutes, he regained consciousness. On the way to the hospital, he remained in a semi-conscious state, but the daughter kept giving him the Cayenne extract. By the time they got to the hospital, he had fully recovered and wanted to go home and mow the lawn. The doctor asked what she had given him, as he said it was the closest thing to a miracle he had ever seen.
Capsicum or cayenne pepper is said to be unequal for its ability to boost circulation and increase heart action. Cayanne exerts a variety of desirable actions on the entire cardiovascular system. Tradionally it has been used for overcoming fatigue and restoring stamina and vigor.
It is advisable to carry a cayenne tincture in your first aid kit for a heart attack. It was reported that a cup of hot cayenne tea stopped a heart attack in under three minutes.
Checking Blood Pressure
The health benefits of cayenne pepper are far reaching and astounding. Cayenne is highly revered in the alternative health community and chiefly by medicinal herbalists for its amazing array of health benefits. Cayenne can be used as an alternative and natural medicine.
- Research supports the use of capsaicin cream in relieving osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis pain. In one study, 14 patients with osteoarthritis rubbed cream containing
0.075 percent capsaicin into their hands four times daily. Capsaicin cream provided symptomatic relief compared to a placebo.
- In a second study, people with rheumatoid arthritis rubbed 0.025 percent capsaicin cream on painful knees four times daily. Those using the capsaicin cream experienced significantly greater pain relief than those in the placebo group. Individuals with rheumatoid arthritis had a 57 percent mean reduction of their pain.
- Cayenne equalizes blood pressure in your system.
- In the circulatory system, the cayenne pepper strengthens the heart muscle, steadies blood pressure, and sends blood to the extremities promoting a healthy circulatory system.
It can be used as a diuretic as well helping to eliminate both with urine and with built-up fecal matter.
- Cayenneis a potent inhibitor of substance P, a neuropeptide associated with inflammatory processes. The hotter the chili pepper, the more capsaicin it contains.
- Scientific research has validated what naturopathic practitioners have known for years: It can stop heart attacks, nourish the heart with vital nutrients and fortify your health.
- Cayenne Pepper: The Secret to Hair
- Works by irritating the scalp, which causes an increase of blood flow to the head. Baldness is noted for having poor circulating to the scalp.
NATURAL PAIN RELIEF
- Topical capsaicin has been shown to be effective for headaches and osteoarthritis pain. It also helps to alleviate disabling pain in diabetic neuropathy.
PREVENTS STOMACH ULCERS
- Cayenne peppers may help prevent them by killing bacteria by powerfully stimulating the cells lining the stomach to secrete protective buffering juices.
- Capsaicin is being studied as an effective treatment for sensory nerve fiber disorders, including pain associated with arthritis, psoriasis, and diabetic neuropathy
Many articles are written about weight loss. It has thermogenic properties which raises the metabolism rate approx. 25% which in turn will generate greater weight loss. Cayenne fight obesity, though it does not burn up fat.
Capsaicin in cayenne works by raising one's body temperature and heart rate, which in return makes the body burn more calories. Just one teaspoon cayenne pepper can increase the metabolism for up to 30 minutes after a meal.
The Amazing Effects of Cayenne Pepper
► 16:29► 16:29www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTMZkkgAv4AJan 29, 2012 - Uploaded by HealingPowerHourDr Akilah El does a follow up review to "The Health Benefits of Cayenne Pepper (capsicum)" video. In this ...
Conclusion can be made if people believe in God and trust in Him for their sustenance and nourishment from the food, herbs, fruits and vegetables given by God, life can be maintained. God had already prepared His people with different food to counteract the ills by using natural food like cayenne pepper. Believe in God for everything.
Cayenne Pepper slows Prostate Cancer Cells Helps in Heart Attack, Blood Pressure, Circulatory System Use as a duiretic Relieves Arthritus Fight inflamation Grow Hair Natural Pain Relief Prevents Stomach Ulcers Aids Sensory Nerve Weight Loss
The array of health benefits attests that Cayenne Pepper is indeed, a miraculous herb and should be used as an alternative and natural medicine. Praise the Lord.
Do you know that It can stop heart attacks, nourish the heart with vital nutrients and fortify your health.
Do you know that It can help to grow hair?.
- Cayenne Pepper
There are two main types of cayenne available, capsules and tinctures. Many experienced herbalist and naturopaths believe that taking cayenne in a capsule form does not have the same effect on the body as taking it in a tincture.
- Cayenne Pepper: The Secret To Hair Growth
Just suffered a bad haircut? Is it taking an eternity for your locks to reach its desired length? Want a cheap and reliable method for hair growth? Well, the answer can be found in your common spice rack....