Is Coffee Good or Bad?
A Cup of Coffee In The Morning - Always a Good Start to A Brand New Day!
First, let me ask you this question: what drink did you have this morning? Let me guess, coffee? Ha ha, me too! Don't we just love the aroma, the taste and most importantly, the invigorating feeling it gives us! What a start to a brand new day!
Well, I have to say, many people love coffee [Check just HOW MANY in the links below] but does people know or even care about what effects coffee brings us once it goes down our throat?
I guess once in a while, when you take a sip off your cup of coffee, you must have wondered whether this brownish liquid you drink everyday does you any Good? You might even wonder is it Bad for your body?
Don't you worry, let us debunk these mysteries in this lens here! We shall look at the good sides and the bad sides of drinking this popular beverage.
Wonder how many more coffee lovers out there like you and I? - See the statistics yourself, click all these links here!
The goodies that coffee brings you!
1. Coffee contains plenty of natural ANTIOXIDANTS which are vital to fight off free radicals that are harmful to your body!
2. Coffee increases our ALERTNESS by heightening our senses and response.
3. Coffee helps us LOSE WEIGHT by increasing our metabolism, which in turn burns fat!
4. Coffee helps relieve MIGRAINES or headaches.
5. And most importantly, studies show that coffee consumption can help us FIGHT Type 2 Diabetes, Parkinson's Disease, Alzheimer's Disease, Gallstone and Kidney Stone Formation, Liver Cirrhosis, Breast Cancer, Colon Cancer and Prostate Cancer. (Wow!)
Video - Coffee Health Benefits
Beware, coffee has its evil side too!
1. Coffee increases our BLOOD PRESSURE. People who's got high blood pressure take note!
2. DEHYDRATION. Coffee is diuretic which means it increases our urination, which in turn might cause us to lose water from our body.
3. Coffee interrupts your SLEEP because it contains caffeine which is a Central Nervous System stimulant. If you consume coffee before you sleep, I'm sure you're not going to have sweet dreams for that night!
4. Coffee is actually a kind of drug but a mild one. It won't do much harm to our body, except that it gets us ADDICTED to it. However, one can easily break his/her addiction to coffee.
5. HEARTBURN. Coffee is known to cause heartburn or other digestive problems. People who have a problematic gut or bowel are advised to drink less coffee. Find out more here in the link below.
Video - Stop Drinking So Much Coffee! - Why is caffeine so bad? by Dr. Erika Schwartz
Does Coffee Makes Your Stomach Goes Kaboom? - Check out my Lens on tips to have a healthier stomach and bowels!
- Cures for Upset Stomach and Weak Bowel
Clues and tips for curing a troublesome stomach and bowel.
So how much coffee should we take?
In my opinion, we should always keep everything we do in BALANCE. Whether it is calculating our monthly $$$ budget or planning our daily schedule, they must always be in a balance ratio. The same thing goes for Drinking Coffee!
Yes, we all love coffee BUT there must be a certain number of cups we must abide by. I suggest a cup a day will be just fine for those with a sensitive/weak stomach while a maximum of three cups for a normal person.
Balance In Life - Check out my Lens on How to Achieve Balance In Life
- How to be Wealthy, Healthy and Happy in Life?
See how Balance in life gives you Wealth, Health and Happiness!
Video - The Pros and Cons of Coffee - Find out the pros and cons of coffee from the Fitness Guru
Wanna Get Some Coffee? - Some of World's Most Renowned Coffee Brands
Coffee, Latte or Frappucino? Can't decide?
Classic or Gold? Rich, Regular or Mild? You decide!
- Coffee Bean
Light, Rich, Dark or Decaff? Which one which one?
- Old Town White Coffee
Heard of White Coffee? This famous blend of coffee originates from a small town in Malaysia called Ipoh. Find out more here!
Video - Coffee: A Jolt of Health? - By Docshop.com
Buy Some Books About Coffee @ Amazon!
Video - Is Coffee Bad For You? - Discover The Truth About The Health Benefits Of Coffee!
POLL: Are coffee's benefits or problems more significant?
Coffee has many benefits and problems. Which is more significant?
More Info On Coffee - Good or Bad? Read These!
- ScienceLine on Coffee
Is coffee good or bad for your health?
- Doctor2008's Weblog
Coffee - Good or Bad?
Is Coffee Good or Bad For You? The Pros & Cons of Coffee Drinking
Is coffee good or bad for your health?
- Kris Health Blog
Is Coffee bad for you, or is it good?
- Global Healing Center
Is Coffee Good or Bad For You?
- Natural Therapy Pages
Coffee: Good or Bad?
Is coffee good or bad for you?
- US News Health
Is Coffee Bad for You? Actually, Drinking Coffee May Be Good for You
And don't forget to Like my lens! (winks)