jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Acohol kills

1. mikewilson01 profile image61
    mikewilson01posted 4 years ago

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/7996305.jpg
    Read this out before cheers!!!!

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hmm....I'm not sure where you got your statistics,  but I'm pretty sure there's no definitive way to even count the deaths from marijuana, if that's your intent here.    Marijuana does slow a person's reflexes down,  plus the intake of smoke from a joint is very strong, and it can be a "gateway drug" to other hard drug usage.

But honestly, these days, I know a lot of people who could use a little chillin' out!  LOL.    Maybe it would relax some of the radical-minded activists in the U.S.A. and others who exhibit symptoms of extreme hyperactivity.
      Not sayin' I'm for legalization.  Just sayin' it might be the lesser of a lot of evils...........
      until, of course, it becomes just another fraudulent activity where the greedy get rich off of sellin' it and the addicted become both victims and perpetrators.   Eh....like it already is!

2. bBerean profile image60
      bBereanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Pretty safe to say whoever did the stats was high, (and probably still is).

3. Disappearinghead profile image85
      Disappearingheadposted 4 years ago in reply to this

So? What exactly is your point?

4. Silverspeeder profile image60
      Silverspeederposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Are those the stats for the USA?
      Because in the UK i know of at least 1 person who killed himself and 3 others whilst under the influence of Marijuana, he drove his car into them!

2. mikewilson01 profile image61
    mikewilson01posted 4 years ago

You are right, this is the statistics of UK but it  shows the pattern. I am looking for the pattern of US also and will share with you.

working