jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Anybody else use homemade skin care?

1. CarolynRoot profile image49
    CarolynRootposted 10 years ago

I absolutely love experimenting with homemade recipes for skin care and was wondering if anyone else likes to do this too. I always want to learn more! Do you have a favorite recipe or concoction?

1. charu7_2000 profile image68
      charu7_2000posted 10 years agoin reply to this

Hi there u check this site and sure to get benefitted

2. Karen and Lesley profile image64
      Karen and Lesleyposted 10 years agoin reply to this

One of my favourtite recipes, and one that I use when we have a girlie night (I provide the massages and my friend provides the hair and nails) is to grind some fresh oatmeal and mix it with natural yogurt and pureed strawberries for a fantastic face mask.  Not only does it leave your  skin glowing but it doesn't matter if it gets on your lips accidently.  Oatmeal mixed with almond oil and a few drops of lavender or geranium and frankincense essential oil also makes a lovely face and hand pack.  They also smell terrific.

3. Princessa profile image86
      Princessaposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Hi, for dry lips I just spread honey over my lips several times a day.  It not only brings them back to normal but it also tastes great and looks like lip gloss!

2. perfumer profile image73
    perfumerposted 10 years ago

Hi CarolynRoot,
    Please place a request for a hub about it so that we can create a hub on homemade skincare recipes.

3. Apae profile image48
    Apaeposted 10 years ago

Here's one a quick search turned up for me.

I have to try these some time =]

4. Maddie Ruud profile image78
    Maddie Ruudposted 10 years ago

I've actually written several hubs on the subject.  Here's the "master hub" I created to index all of them, from homemade shampoo to recipes for acne remedies:

5. profile image47
    donajbrockposted 7 years ago

Me either is experimenting on my own recipe on myskin care.I think that if we use those chemical based beauty products it will cause me much and I can say it will not fit to my sensitive skin.I organics skin carefor me to be rest assured I will use  prefer the natural ways.