jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do you know if you are mentally balanced?

1. Pearldiver profile image80
    Pearldiverposted 8 years ago

How do you know if you are mentally balanced?

Why is it said that there is a fine line between brilliance and madness?

2. cashmere profile image82
    cashmereposted 8 years ago

Since I am not brilliant I guess I am not mad either. So I guess it would be possible to say that I am normal. But what then defines normal?

3. Anxiety Sufferer profile image55
    Anxiety Suffererposted 8 years ago

Everybody is different.... but if you are looking for a scientific answer to your question then a person would have to seek the help of qualified professionals for the answer.

4. hsofyan profile image61
    hsofyanposted 8 years ago

Brilliance is above normal, or in other words it is not normal. So for people who are normal, often seen as madness.

5. profile image0
    BIKTMIAposted 8 years ago

Have you met anyone that is perfect or has it all completely perfect in there life?

6. profile image48
    capeliasposted 7 years ago

i like dali quote,it is not that i am mad but that iam normal,meaning that the more sane you are the more at risk you are from going mental,in a mental world,you have ginger`s running around hating on something or other,thinking their god like because they supposedly came from 1,you got auburn haired people with vicious mouths being obsessed with some1/thing,you got compulsive liar`s who all have yellow in the eye or skin,sneaking around being envious of people and pretending to care,you got people of yellow and mustard mix in the eye or skin who resemble a bat man character,2face,you got parrot nose people bullying people,p.falcon nosed people scheming,roman nosed people with o,c,d,just hope ur a little insane so as 2fit in with the norm