jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What do you do when you give a man everything ie) mentally, physically and sexua

1. Azizi527 profile image60
    Azizi527posted 8 years ago

What do you do when you give a man everything ie) mentally, physically and sexually and he still che

2. ms jessica marie profile image74
    ms jessica marieposted 8 years ago

there is no answer here.  my boyfriend cheated on me and yes i am still with him.  the truth is, every woman feels that they have given their man everything.  some men are just cheaters and some  will take some kind of reckless occurance in the relationship, something said or done, where they think, "you know what? i'l show her"
    so like i said, there is no answer. can you forgive him is not the only question. because forcing it out of your mind after you have made the decision to stay is one of the hardest things to do. its been a year and i still think of it every day. i still wonder if it will work in the end. look deep inside and reflect on it for a while, the only one who can answer this is you.

3. Rainbow777 profile image61
    Rainbow777posted 8 years ago

There is only one answer and that is to dump him. Why should any person be a doormat! You need to increase your self-confidence, your relationship is not love.

4. profile image52
    sweaverposted 7 years ago

If you started out by giving him everything and then regrouped for yourself, then tha's where you made your first mistake. Because, now he's always looking for that. Now an older woman once told me that once you start something like this and then turns it off, you open the door for another to pick up where you stop giving. They tend to go find someone that would give them that extra. Yeah, I know its not fair but that the prize us as women pay. So, you say what do you do, you compromise with him by asking him what he wants from you and what you want from him to where he stops cheating. After you all come to this and he still do what he does, then darling pick up your pieces and move on,life is too short to stick with someone that your giving your all to and he's giving nothing back in return. It's not 80-20,it's suppose to be 5050.