jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What do you do in the mornings to start your day on a positive vibe?

1. Lady_E profile image75
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

What do you do in the mornings to start your day on a positive vibe?

E.g if you start the day getting angry, it sort of affects the rest of the day in a negative way. So, how do you set the tone for your day?

2. TamCor profile image82
    TamCorposted 8 years ago

By sitting at our open bedroom window with my husband, cups of coffee in our hands...talking about anything that comes to mind.  We've been known to sit there for hours some days...lol

It's always a positive way to begin the day for both of us...

3. Hiperion profile image62
    Hiperionposted 8 years ago

For me, i just need to awake and i´m positive. A new day has been given to me so i´ll take it and do the things i want and can do.

4. LivingMyLife profile image54
    LivingMyLifeposted 8 years ago

I wake up and shower then drink one of my health drinks and listen to some soft music. I pray that my day will be full of progress and it all goes well

5. zionsphere profile image75
    zionsphereposted 8 years ago

I give myself positive affirmations... like I feel great! and I tell myself I am beautiful in the mirror.  I also read a calender I bought that has a daily scripture and prayer for mental emotional or physical healing.

6. GNelson profile image77
    GNelsonposted 8 years ago

You can make yourself angry or happy.  Get it the habit of being positive in the morning.  Plan to do something about whatever is making you angry.  That alone should improve your mood.

7. Dark knight rides profile image72
    Dark knight ridesposted 8 years ago

Fresh cup of coffee and a few minutes of quiet to help me savor the morning. Then I take a few minutes to run through, in my mind, what I need to accomplish during the day. It really helps set the tone for the day.

working