jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What Is Ectopic Pregnancy?

1. ngureco profile image82
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

What Is Ectopic Pregnancy?

2. foreclosure2010 profile image55
    foreclosure2010posted 8 years ago

It is when the embryo attaches and starts growing in the filopian tube which is very dangerous.

3. profile image46
    TandTposted 8 years ago

Now that you've been told what ectopic pregnacy means,let me tell you how it feels:(you may not even know you're pregant when this happens!)First,you will think you're having a period.you will bleed very heavy soaking up every pad or tampon you can get your hands on!Then,the pain will grab your side and it will feel like you're having the life sahking out of you.  this is when your tube ruptures.Hopefully by this time you've gone to the emergencey room by then.Well, I didn't do that.i was skating around the neighborhood with little kids and, hear I am bleeding to death and didn't know it!When i finally went to the hospital they told me what was,what and it seemed as if i was pregnant for a day.i was 7weeks pregnant.that was 11 years ago and, i'm still waiting for God to bless me with children one day(NATURALLY) no in-vitro or none of that!when it's my due seaoson.

4. Lisa HW profile image73
    Lisa HWposted 8 years ago

An ectopic pregnancy is a pregnancy that grows in a location other than the uterus.  Most ectopic pregnancies occur in the Fallopian tube, but some occur elsewhere.

5. profile image44
    ask momposted 8 years ago

An Ectopic pregnancy is extra uterine pregnancy ,it can be at cervix, abdomen and may be at fallopian tubes.Mostly ectopic pregnancy grows at fallopian tubes that why commonly called tube pregnancy.symptoms are bleeding,spotting,dizziness,fainting,and pain at lower pelvic region.Ectopic pregnancy is emergency situation and have to be operated as soon as diagnosed.