Some children in our school are getting the Swine flu vaccine in the NOSE. We we

1. profile image44
    Melinda Marcelposted 8 years ago

Some children in our school are getting the Swine flu vaccine in the NOSE. We were told that it is a

2. jasonmosley profile image54
    jasonmosleyposted 8 years ago

Well I know about this vaccine a nasal spray and some physicians dont reccommmend it  and thats because its a live virus be sprayed out, so if their not above 5 dont use it because theyre immune systems or weaker  but my 14 year old sister takes the nasal spray and shes had no reactions at all and my mother in law works at a pediatrics office so I know right much! And I actually take my 1 1/2 year old daughter and shes so young i would never use the live virus nasal spray but im not even going to get the swine flu shot for her because its new and theres been 2000 symptoms from it! I just got her the regular seasonal flu shot and Im going to keep her immune system up with vitamin c and things like that! So if youhavnt got your child the live nasal spray I wouldnt! Just go with the shot if so because 2000 out of 250,000 in right many states isnt so bad but I just dont want to take chances until proven all the way safe till next year or so! But defintley get regular flu shot thats been out for about 10 years and its safe! Hope I helped you!

working