jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you only eat Tea (or one meal a day) will you lose weight?

1. profile image44
    Jade*posted 8 years ago

If you only eat Tea (or one meal a day) will you lose weight?

2. sweetjulie profile image74
    sweetjulieposted 8 years ago

no my dear, your metabolism will slow down,and that will make you gain more weight

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 8 years ago

If you really only drank tea, or only ate one meal per day, you would eventually lose weight, but it would not be in a healthy manner and could lead to nutritional imbalances and medical problems.

4. skye69 profile image78
    skye69posted 8 years ago

I once went a week with hardly eating anything and just drinking green tea.  It did slow down my metabolism (the metabolism is the process your body uses to convert your food into energy. A faster metabolism means more food is converting into energy which will help you lose weight faster.) and when I started to eat healthy again, I winded up not only gaining the weight I had lost but put on some extra pounds as well.  The best way to lose weight is by eating healthy and getting proper exercise.

5. Suzie Parker profile image60
    Suzie Parkerposted 8 years ago

I totally agree with all the rest. Don't do that, your metabolism will slow down. It is best to eat 6 small meals - that way your metabolism will be on its toes. Just make sure your meals are healhty.

If you need to lose weight fast, you may consider a fast weight loss diet. But don't go on those to often and don't remain on them too long. I've got a few hubs on the subject, if you were interested.

But the best way to lose weight is the long term way. The longer you take to lose your weight, the longer it will stay off.

Just eat right and exercise regularly and you will soon be reaping the rewards.

Good luck with your fitness goals

6. weight-loss-guy profile image56
    weight-loss-guyposted 6 years ago

I tend to concur with sweetjulie
    Your metabolism will slow down
    Your body will hoard the irregular feeding
    You will eventually suffer malnutrition
    Typical potbelly