The issue with me is Bad breath. The unique problem i face is that the smell is

1. profile image44
    ArvindVEposted 8 years ago

The issue with me is Bad breath. The unique problem i face is that the smell is emitted even...

when i am "simply breathing through my nose". Earlier when I was younger, though I knew I had this problem, I never realised that the smell was from my nose#and of course through my mouth too#. This was because we all have never heard or seen #even on TV ads!# anybody having such a problem. I used to think that bad breath with me was just #like everyone else# while talking i.e through my mouth. But slowly I realised that even when I did not speak, and was simply breathing through my nose, people around  me told me #sometimes in very insulting ways, and I don't blame them# about the issue. Now

2. SEO IT! profile image80
    SEO IT!posted 8 years ago

I'm not sure what the question is, but I wanted to say something. If the issue is dental, then you probably have a rotting tooth. However, the issue may be gastric. Stomach and intestinal issues can cause bad breath.

First of all, see a doctor!

I love garlic but I have noticed that simply brushing my teeth and gargling does not always fix garlic breath, so I sip baking soda water. 1/8th of a teaspoon mixed with 8 ounces of tepid water does it.  Not only is it good for treating bad breath, it can help with indigestion, too.

Hope that helps!

3. richie222 profile image61
    richie222posted 8 years ago

Hi, for the record--EVERYONE has bad breath one time or another. In MY case, I can tell you that simply  brushing ones teeth  and then gargling with baking soda (the cheapest toothpaste-gargle-stomach acid reliever  on planet Earth!) will end your dilemma. It's OK to swallow it--in fact, remember, it's not only cheap to buy but works wonders with your stomach acid--perhaps the REAL cause of your breath problem!) Of course, as one reader has mentioned--  if all else fails, a visit to the dentist can't hurt.-- my recommendation  works for me. GOOD LUCK!!

working