jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

what does alcoholism reall kill and who suffers most

1. profile image48
    frogleggsposted 8 years ago

what does alcoholism reall kill and who suffers most

2. samitzzz profile image54
    samitzzzposted 8 years ago

alcoholism is no doubt , a social menace..and also it tends kill off the ground reality that we r on. it also kills the socio-economic status , stability.

3. tjohnny profile image37
    tjohnnyposted 8 years ago

If you really want to test the impact of alcoholism on human body system , just do the following :

1. Get a glass cup half - filled with some alcohol
    2.. Get a live earthworm and drop it inside the glass cup containing the alcohol
    The chemical reaction and the result will give you a clue about the impact of alcohol on your intestine.

I give you this example because human intestine has some characteristics that are synonymous to earthworms.

I think it is better to abstain from alcohol completely for the general good health of the body system.

4. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 7 years ago

My I must apologize as I just found this now.  Again I am late.  May I ask you just out of curiosity why you would ask me this question?

Today you have been here 2 monts with 0 hubs and the only hubtivity was this questn to me.

I will answer respectfully declining as I know nothing about what you ask.

Wish I could have helped I am sorry bit I cannot.

More so I feel badly you thought I did and you still show no other hubtivity but this in 2 months.

I am sorry bit I do not trust you and your question is not clear or coherent.

Please do not contact me again.

Thank you and have a great day

I will add the other answers I have just read are very incorrect.

5. ptosis profile image74
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

I think the question is an echo from the refrain from the 12 steps of AA that  is you 'slip' you have to count your days of sober from zero again.

"one drink too many but never enough"
    It's all or nothing with AA, that's why a 'slip' is akin to a 'death sentence' and show your moral failings not to do the program.