had my period on Dec 25 ,2009. My next period was due on Jan 29. ( My period is

1. profile image46
    Twinkle_06posted 7 years ago

had my period on Dec 25 ,2009. My next period was due on Jan 29. ( My period is always on the...

34th day). It didn't come.So I took hpt on Jan 30th and it was negetive. Also i had light pink discharge and I thought it was implantation bleeding. But on Jan 31st and Feb 1st I could see one or two strands of blood like in my urine...And on feb 2nd i got my periods and it last for 6 days(usually my normal period will be 4 days max). We r trying for our second baby..And again I was expecting my period around March 8th..but it didn't come. So I took hpt on March 14th and again it turned out neg. So I took one today(March 22nd) and still its negetive.

I feel bloated ,tingling sensation in the

2. pippap profile image85
    pippapposted 7 years ago

Get this checked out by a doctor.  There is something going on (it might be a baby); but, it should be checked out.  It might be something benign like cysts that are complicating your getting pregnant; and, should be taken care of.

Here's hoping you're pregnant.

3. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Go see a doctor and get a pregnancy test.  Anything said by anyone on the Internet would be a blind guess.

working