jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How to lose weight after a pregnancy?

1. Shil1978 profile image94
    Shil1978posted 7 years ago

How to lose weight after a pregnancy?

2. zachsgirl09 profile image55
    zachsgirl09posted 7 years ago

the way my mom did was walked a bunch she had me two weeks before she got married and she weighed around one fifty or more and she walked a ton and got back down to one thirty something in those two weeks.

3. jite profile image37
    jiteposted 7 years ago

balance diet,brisk walk n cycling will reduce the weight

4. pippap profile image85
    pippapposted 7 years ago

The best way to lose weight after pregnancy is to breastfeed.  The process of producing milk uses a staggering amount of calories.  If you watch what you eat and do some gentle exercise (such as walking), the weight just falls off.  Another benefit of breastfeeding is that it causes the uterus to contract back to its original shape more quickly.  This trims your shape when your uterus is back sitting in its proper place.

5. profile image44
    goodhealthforallposted 7 years ago

To reduce weight and tummy after delivery following tips will help.
    Walking for 10 to 20 minutes and light exercise every day would help shed off unwanted tummy bulge.
    Breastfeeding is not only beneficial for the child but it can also contribute in bringing back your flat belly.
    Your diet and choice of food plays an important role in reducing weight and bringing back your flat belly. However, you must ensure that you have a healthy diet fulfilling your nutritional needs. For more details you may refer: http://www.tandurust.com/pregnancy-chil … ivery.html

6. Nelson09 profile image57
    Nelson09posted 7 years ago

Firstly, Congratulations! Secondly, spend some time with your baby. Motherhood bliss is purest and sweetest in the early days and then set your goal and set out to achieve it. Check out my hub on this topic, it should help you.