jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you think that having a massage is a natural way of healing.

1. gigishealingspa profile image55
    gigishealingspaposted 7 years ago

Do you think that having a massage is a natural way of healing.

2. profile image0
    ftch911posted 7 years ago

Yes, definitely. Having a massage and learning the art of the human body and how it functions and heals; is more certainly a natural way of healing.

3. Dstiteler profile image70
    Dstitelerposted 7 years ago

I agree with ftch. Its a natural way of healing the body. It relaxes the body.

4. jite profile image38
    jiteposted 7 years ago

A good massage may be a natural way of healing in some cases,but not in every case.In some cases massage should be avoided.

5. profile image0
    MrsMoeposted 7 years ago

I've been seeing a massage therapist for 5 years and I would never give her up!   I suffer from migraines and spinal arthritis.

After seeing Kim, I have days of relief.  She makes suggestions to me to maintain wellness between appointments and she is spot on. 
    Ex:  I have foot cramping quite frequently lately (which she KNEW the minute she got to my feet) and told me it could be from being in a sitting position with the bottom of my thighs in full contact with the chair.   She told me to raise my feet with a stool to break that contact and the cramping is gone!

6. therelaxer profile image69
    therelaxerposted 7 years ago

Massage utilises the healing power of human touch. We all possess the ability to heal with touch, even if is just a few caring, nurturing strokes.

The immediate effects of massage are a feeling of relaxation and calm.

Of course there are many other benefits of massage.