jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

what can I use as an organic shampoo to give my hair body?

1. profile image45
    mantonrosepetalposted 7 years ago

what can I use as an organic shampoo to give my hair body?

I have an oily scalp too

2. jennshealthstore profile image90
    jennshealthstoreposted 7 years ago

They actually say that using mayo is great for the hair. I guess it would feel a little weird, and with the price of mayo a little expensive but it is suppose to work well.

Hold the mayo... and massage it into your hair and scalp just as you would any fine conditioner! Cover your head with a shower cap, wait several minutes, and shampoo. The mayonnaise will moisturize your hair and give it a lustrous sheen.
    http://www.rd.com/advice-and-know-how/e … 23892.html

3. yaritza profile image60
    yaritzaposted 7 years ago

Ive use WEN By Chaz Dean, and i had amazing results. How ever the prices for WEN are not very budget friendly.

4. NikenDiana profile image54
    NikenDianaposted 7 years ago

i live in tropic country..here we have many plants which is good for hair..such aloe vera, ginseng, etc..
    i just take aloe vera fresh from the plant...open it..(it's looks like jelly) and just put in on your hair and massage little bit..after 30 minute or more..you can rinse it...your hair will be soft, shiny, and make root strong...

5. Spider Girl profile image66
    Spider Girlposted 7 years ago

For oily scalp you can try rubbing a small amount of corn flour or baking soda on your scalp to absorb the grease. After that apply a mixture of 1/2 cup yogurt, 1 lemon's juice and a little amount of honey all over hair length and scalp. Now take some coconut oil and slather it all over hair lengths. Wear a shower cap and leave it for half an hour to work. Wash with a very gentle shampoo. For shampoos you can use some baby shampoo like Johnson's Baby Shampoo.

Hope it helps!

working