when should i expect my normal period after taking i pill.My period has already

1. archana1234 profile image55
    archana1234posted 7 years ago

when should i expect my normal period after taking i pill.My period has already got delayed by 2.d..

days .Is it normal?
    Due date of my period was 27th april.I took the pill on26th,after 69hrs of an unprotected relation with my hubby.Iam feeling tenderness in my brest.

2. DavitosanX profile image74
    DavitosanXposted 7 years ago

First of all, this questions should be asked to a doctor or pharmacist in whom you can trust. Information obtained on the internet can be incomplete, may not apply to your case or may be utterly false. That being said, maybe this can help you:

By your question I understand you took an emergency oral contraception pill. Most common drug in these products is Levonorgestrel, contained in Plan B and Next Choice brands. If this is indeed the drug you took, the breast tenderness can be an expected side effect. Taking these drug 69 hrs after unprotected sex is still in the 72 hours range given as safe, but only for a small margin.

Your period is altered by the drug (it's a hormone analog) and will be irregular for a few weeks.

---TALK WITH YOUR DOCTOR, as he or she may determine if a pregnancy test is a necessary precaution ---

working