jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Should people have to take a course before they can get the I-pill?

1. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

Should people have to take a course before they can get the I-pill?

i realise this question sound strange but there are so many people on here asking about things after they have taken this pill it blows my mind. would you take a pill without have any understanding of how it works or what it can and can't do?

2. myhoppest tool profile image54
    myhoppest toolposted 6 years ago

You can take the pill as long as you know the right indications

3. GlueArticlePro profile image55
    GlueArticleProposted 6 years ago

I think they should do a mass radio, television, internet broadcast citing the negative effects if you take them. That might read a better audience than forcing people to just take a class

4. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

Of course not, it's an emergency contraceptive--so people who need it do not have the time or state of mind for a course.  they just need to be told how to take it and what will happen like with every other medicine,

5. profile image0
    ellie.wposted 6 years ago

Definitely not.  What if the class takes so long that it causes people to miss their window for taking the pill?

But I agree that people really should do more research, or ask their doctors better questions before taking any medications.

6. platinumOwl4 profile image74
    platinumOwl4posted 6 years ago

Yes, people should take a course to understand the consequences of taking any pill. They also should offer a course on what you should know about parenting before you even think of taking a pill.

7. kkemper1 profile image60
    kkemper1posted 6 years ago

only drugged people do that.  or the naive

working