Do you think that the calorie count diet is more effective than other diets avai

1. profile image48
    RELATUposted 7 years ago

Do you think that the calorie count diet is more effective than other diets available now?

2. profile image44
    macg0114posted 7 years ago

yes, because with counting your calories you can see how much you intake and some items that you can stay away from. like if you eat 1900 cal and you should take in 1700 you can look at what you ate and remove items that are causing you to take in more calories then needed. i have used this diet before and i went from size 42 in men pants to a size 28 in about 2 months and you always have to remember the exercise.

3. personaltraining profile image50
    personaltrainingposted 7 years ago

absolutely.

Diets don't work. Any fad diet where you're only supposed to eat a very small selection of foods may initially result in some weight loss, but you can't stick to the diet for more than a few weeks, and then when you return to your old eating habits the weight comes back with a vengeance.

I think if people just spend maybe a week or two counting their calories and getting a basic understanding of the calorie content in different foods, it's not really necessary to continue counting calories long term. Doing it once for a few weeks should be enough to gain the knowledge to make better food choices to maintain your desired weight.

working