can mrsa be passed on to someone that mistakenly drank from the infected persons beverage?
Assuming that whoever had the staph infection had it on his or her skin and not their mouth; it seems highly unlikely that someone drinking from a glass after someone would be exposed to staph bacteria. However I would contact doctor and ask for professional opinion.
by Marisa Hammond Olivares2 years ago
Have you or someone you know ever been infected with the MRSA bacteria?What was the final outcome? What treatments were used?
by Elena6 years ago
$1 Million pound is mistakenly deposited into your Account, would you “mistakenly” spend it?You ask for a Loan of $10,000 and the bank by error, deposits $1 Million.What would you do? (This scenario does...
by Audrey Selig5 years ago
I was trying to add the subdomain and somehow it got assigned a new number. I thought I deleted it. Now I cannot get into analytics. I think Google may be messed up too. Now it says Hubpages with new number and default...
by Elena6 years ago
I write for Triond and so do some other people in Hubpages.Due to our very hard work, Triond have now increased our earnings.Mine is below.... $17,485. OK... don't get too excited - it's a Technical issue...I took a...
by James Smith3 years ago
For all the well-intentioned goals of the left, they naively posit the state as the answer to all of our problems. Really, the state? That perennial swindler and murderer? The very institution that protects and empowers...
by rutley5 years ago
You just drank out of the container in the fridge didn't you?You know you yell at others in your family that have done it!
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.