jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Are you a morning or an evening person?

1. cherriebum profile image56
    cherriebumposted 7 years ago

Are you a morning or an evening person?

2. red_roses profile image69
    red_rosesposted 7 years ago

Evening person.
    but I still need to move during the day...

3. Gypsy48 profile image72
    Gypsy48posted 7 years ago

I am a morning person, I like to get started doing whatever I have to do early. I also am an evening person, I stay up late and get very little sleep.

4. cherriebum profile image56
    cherriebumposted 7 years ago

@red_roses: We're definitely the same! I don't know why I got lazy bones in the morning. smile

@gypsy48: wow! I can't do that. I can't deprive myself of long hours of sleep.lol

5. KevinBarnes profile image61
    KevinBarnesposted 7 years ago

Evening person here... I keep trying to do the morning thing and fail every time. It got worse when I stoped working for the man and started working from home.

What ever you do... Don't read Getting Things Done by David Allen if your a night person. Lol

6. wychic profile image88
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Definitely an evening person. While I still get up fairly early, no matter how hard I try I just can't seem to be very productive in the mornings. Most of the time I end up taking a nap in the early afternoon, struggling through the rest of the afternoon, and then I go into high gear when the sun goes down...about the time I'm SUPPOSED to be leaving work alone. Evenings tend to be about 2-5 times more productive than mornings.

7. Research Analyst profile image85
    Research Analystposted 7 years ago

I would say that I get the most done in the early mornings and especially in the summer months it is so much cooler, as well as quiet. Great time to get writing done.

8. FuzzyCookie profile image80
    FuzzyCookieposted 7 years ago

Evening person or more appropriately i am an owl.. night person big_smile tongue

9. 李丽翠 profile image51
    李丽翠posted 7 years ago

when i am in the middle of something,i am an evening person.On the other hand ,the time usual under my control.

working