if you want to be a distributor what are the procedure you have to undergo...?

1. profile image44
    cafuiposted 7 years ago

if you want to be a distributor what are the procedure you have to undergo...?

2. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

It really depends on what sort of distributor you want to be.  There are loads of things on the Internet that you don't need any particular qualifications to distribute.  However; what about medical/drug supplies, safety equipment, I would guess that you will need to approach these bodies to get some sort of qualification.

3. Sterling Carter profile image73
    Sterling Carterposted 7 years ago

You need to find a product or service that you like and just sign up with someone who knows how to promote and sell those products.

That is the most important part if you are a new person getting involved with direct selling. There is a bit more to it than just buying things to sell.

I am a distributor of health and wellness products as well as tools that people need to grow an online business. It has taken me a long time to learn what I have learned so far and you will want to cut the learning curve as much as possible. So that you are making money as quickly as possible.

There are so many things out there to distribute you can surely find 20 companies that fit your needs.

Just pick one that has been around for a while. has a consumable product. "This is the only way to get repeat sales". a great pay plan and as way to leverage other people in the same manor that you are being leveraged.

working