What does it mean when you dream your floating above the ground and you float in

1. profile image46
    Maraudergal15posted 7 years ago

What does it mean when you dream your floating above the ground and you float in to the woods?

I was floating at the front door of my house then i was outside the door next thing I was at the opening of the woods down the street of my house.  I felt like i needed to go farther and i floated into it untill i got to a clearing were to my left is a house and in front of me and to the right was trees.

2. profile image51
    Lula Blummzposted 7 years ago

Your own interpretation of the dream is the true interpretation. That being said, Floating has to do with an inherent need for freedom. Because you are not taking charge of your own direction, you are being indecisive and perhaps need to think more carefully about your actions and your involvement with other people. A forest represents  entering the feminine and is often a place of initiation and testing. You are opening to power beyond your conscious self, and at a crossroads where you can choose to come to terms with your emotional self and understanding the secrets of your own nature, or remain where it feels comfortable, even though it may not be the path best for your higher self. Either choice is fine, but will take you in a different life path direction.

working