jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do i re-invent myself?

1. profile image43
    serendipposted 7 years ago

How do i re-invent myself?

Hi Maddie - how do i re-invent myself? I have had a life crisis that has resulted in my past life being separated off... here is OPPORTUNITY for a new me!!! How? - Steve

2. profile image45
    gradesevenpoetposted 7 years ago

all you need to do to reinvent yourself is motivate yourself i know it sounds dorky but its the truth clean out your closet only keep things that you want the new you to wear get a new hair cut maybe even change your name the important thing is to believe it because if you don`t believe it no one will

3. fucsia profile image59
    fucsiaposted 7 years ago

Listen yourself. If you do not hear anything you may need more time, but then try to understand what are your true desires! Good luck

4. Goodpal profile image89
    Goodpalposted 7 years ago

Accept the worst. Take your pain as challenge -- challenge to tolerate it fully no matter how hurtful it is. Acceptance frees you from the burden of fixing responsibilities or blaming your self.

Take stock of what you have -- You are not dead until you actually die.

Silence the negative chatter of your mind read my hub on that topic and try dropping the mental baggage.

Remember, there is always another day after darkness of the night. Wait patiently for the sun rise.

working