jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can I be healed from schizophrenia?

1. profile image44
    mikhail2010posted 7 years ago

Can I be healed from schizophrenia?

I need a healing.

2. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 7 years ago

The exact reasons or cause for schizophrenia is still not known. So the treatment varies from patient to patient. As of now schizophrenia can be treatable but not curable.

3. creation75 profile image56
    creation75posted 7 years ago

Alternative therapies like yoga, aromatherapy and meditation are highly beneficial natural home remedies for Schizophrenia and related other problems like depression and anxiety.
    Indian Gooseberry resolves the symptoms of Schizophrenia. Indian Gooseberry is also known as Amla, Phyllanthus emblica, amlaki and Emblic myrobalan or Emblica Officinalis.Eat two to three Indian Gooseberry fruits daily for a month. The symptoms of Schizophrenia will be resolved in a month. Indian Gooseberry is safe and well tolerated in the treatment of Schizophrenia.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Home-remedies-for-Schizophrenia

4. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

your schizophernia can be managed and you can live a decent life but unfortantly you can not be healed you can stay on your meds but you will always have this illness dont loose hope you can still have a happy life

5. annewhitefield profile image60
    annewhitefieldposted 7 years ago

there are therapies for schizophrenia. yes it is heal-able but it will take time.

working