jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Can I cure a sore throat by gargling with jalapenos?

1. ryancarter profile image60
    ryancarterposted 7 years ago

Can I cure a sore throat by gargling with jalapenos?

I've already tried tabasco and wasabi...

2. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Yes, but Scotch Bonnet are much more effective.

3. profile image0
    nomadicasianposted 7 years ago

Ginger is more effective to cure sore throat. Boil the ginger with plain/fresh water and you're off to gargle away your sore throat or better still drink it to hasten the cure.

4. annewhitefield profile image59
    annewhitefieldposted 7 years ago

i think you are trying to aim for the spiciness brought about by the jalapenos. that's not really the best way because the effect will only be temporary. what you need to do is to boil a cup of water, and then grind some ginger. and then put the ginger in the water and then drink it.

5. mahaneesh profile image61
    mahaneeshposted 7 years ago
  6. profile image47
    michaeltarantula1posted 6 years ago

If your toddler behaves like we've mentioned previously, it really is suggested to visually check the throat and tonsils. If you are not skilled you are able to frequently be unable to figure out strep throat infection or you might be most likely to mix up it with a sore throat. On the other hand, there is certainly 1 sign which might certainly determine that your child is suffering from a strep throat infection. In case of strep throat the tonsils are reddish colored and very swollen, and also the tonsils are coated with white-colored areas. The white colored patches over the tonsils are masses of Streptococcus microorganisms, and you likely realize that this really is exactly where the naming of this disease came from.
    http://www.strepthroatsymptomsblog.com/

working