jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I stopped using birthcontrol three months ago the first three months after i got

1. profile image46
    scorpionsgirlposted 7 years ago

I stopped using birthcontrol three months ago the first three months after i got off the birth...

control i started to bleed for 3 months,i didnt worry cause im a free bleeder but all of a sudden i stopped the day after i had sex with my husband it has now been about 9 weeks since then i still havent had a period again and my body and my boobs exsecially have started to hurt, my tummy is getting hard. Is this a sign of being pregnant or is it just sideaffects from comming off birthcontrol? Im just starting to worry cause i would be a highrisk pregnancy and my job is physically demanding i just dont know if i need to go to the dr or if whats going on is just from stopping birthcontrol.

2. Miranda Fox profile image60
    Miranda Foxposted 7 years ago

You should take a pregnancy test and visit your Ob-Gyn. If you are pregnant you don't want to go another day without knowing about it.

3. bloominglily profile image59
    bloominglilyposted 7 years ago

Agrees with Miranda completely, it's better to be told it's normal and get treatment for it to go away.(if it is something at all.

4. ddsurfsca profile image75
    ddsurfscaposted 7 years ago

I had the ssame symptoms and you need to go to the doctor.  When it happened to me I had a tubal pregnancy.  It can be life threatening.  Go to a doctor right away.

5. profile image0
    dracaslairposted 7 years ago

sounds like your haveing a baby. see your docter soon. the job thing will be tough.

6. profile image47
    kentgirl1posted 7 years ago

I've had eleven children and it sounds like it to me . That, your pregnant !

Something like this you should buy a bottle of good stuff and a test kit and PEEEEE...GOD BLESS LIFE !

working