jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If LSD became legal, based on medical use, would you use it?

1. eilander1542011 profile image61
    eilander1542011posted 7 years ago

If LSD became legal, based on medical use, would you use it?

There are many drugs that are labeled as illegal by this group of people that seem to think they have power over us. But if these rulers decided that these drugs were no longer illegal because they had health benefits, would you be willing to take them?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/3884539_f260.jpg

2. wilbury4 profile image72
    wilbury4posted 7 years ago

Personally not... but those two very happy looking blokes in the picture look like they already have..... peace man!!

3. justom profile image70
    justomposted 7 years ago

It was legal until it was realized that it could open your mind and make you turn on the idiots that invented it. War mongers trying to use it to have control of your mind. I however am officially done with LSD but still love the herb.  (It is my medication of choice) Peace!!

4. Zenofsong profile image60
    Zenofsongposted 7 years ago

I would try it just for special occasions. The problem is LSD is you can't keep opening up the door to enlightenment and walking back out it into your same old bullshit, eventually you have to just BE ENLIGHTENED.

Also, did you know we already make LSD and even more powerful psychedelics in our brains?

5. iamnotfrancis profile image56
    iamnotfrancisposted 7 years ago

i'm scared to take LSD . I heard they can cause "flashbacks". It is when you're already sober days/weeks after, and then you will hallucinate out of nowhere. I think it's the reason why some people see ghosts. lol

6. Dubuquedogtrainer profile image59
    Dubuquedogtrainerposted 5 years ago

I'd have to be convinced that the benefits outweighed the risks. I personally do not want to experience hallucinations.

working