How to write a SUICIDE note?

1. vinividivici profile image59
    vinividiviciposted 7 years ago

How to write a SUICIDE note?

2. Carl S. Miller profile image74
    Carl S. Millerposted 7 years ago

I'm answering this on the assumption it will be used for creative purposes--not an actual suicide note.

Theoretically speaking, there a few routes one may go when writing a suicide note. The two basic options include, calling everyone out who ever wronged you, and blaming them for the suicide; or apologizing to your loved ones for the suicide, letting them know it wasn't their fault. However, a suicide note may be used as a codicil, altering a pre-existing will; or, if no will previously existed, it can be the will itself. A suicide note can also get really creative, acting as map or set of clues that sends loved ones on a scavenger hunt or quest, ultimately bringing them closer together. You could go totally left-field and leave a note that is completely unrelated to the suicide--a poem, shopping list, to-do list, etc.

3. profile image0
    Nahid Ritaposted 7 years ago

I think, it depends on to whom you are going to write that note. If it is to your parent, then you should take up all the responsibilities of your suicidal death. If it is to your beloved one then write a very romantic note describing something your very honest feeling about him or her what you have not let him or her know yet....at least i will write this way if I go for it...

working