jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What drives the world today? What is important to live a full life?

1. gg.zaino profile image83
    gg.zainoposted 7 years ago

What drives the world today? What is important to live a full life?

Are their any values attached to modern Mans lives anymore? What is our place in the universe?

2. ieifood profile image78
    ieifoodposted 7 years ago

Believe it or not, but values are something that come from our imagination. That being said, it's your choice what values you want to have and look for in others.

Basically, you are worth as much as you want to be, you just have to show it to others, if you even want to, of course.

Values never changed, not with money, not with corruption, not with anything, we still value our lives greatly! How do i know? Well, do you want to survive? That's the only true, natural value, the will to live.

3. thougtforce profile image89
    thougtforceposted 7 years ago

Even if one can sometimes wonder how man behave and what´s have become of us, I still believe that there is good values in most of us. But we need to slow down and focus on important things, like love, goodness, kindness, joy, friendship, and to treat others with respect. Today we focus mostly on money and power, and to be kind is almost equal to beeing stupid. And for our place in universe; I see us as a small part of something much larger; the universe! We are unique, but still very insignificant!

4. libby101a profile image60
    libby101aposted 7 years ago

I believe our purpose is to serve God and help others! We should be feeding the hungry, clothing the poor, and so many other things instead of being selfish and not caring for others! There are so many rich people in the world who could be doing so much more than they do! It's sad!

Closed to reply