jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

fun question, would you rather have fingers as long as your legs or legs as shor

1. vicki simms profile image75
    vicki simmsposted 7 years ago

fun question, would you rather have fingers as long as your legs or legs as short as your fingers?

just a bit of fun but you have to explain your choice!

2. maolaun profile image80
    maolaunposted 7 years ago

Legs as short as my fingers!!! Yes, I'd need a lot of help reaching things but its better than having super long fingers always in the way. How would I open a bottle? Drive a car? Hold hands with the one I love? Touch my child's face? Hands are such an important medium in which we connect with people and show our affection. Fingers as long as my legs would be so inconvenient and potentially DANGEROUS. On my wedding day, my groom would have to stand a legs width apart to put the ring on my finger. hehehe. I'd take little legs any day. Cute question!

3. Godlike profile image59
    Godlikeposted 7 years ago

maolaun, your talking about not being able to drive your car if you had long fingers?
    Well how are you gonna reach the pedals with legs that are only 6cm long? tongue

I'd choose long fingers. Then I would run with my hands, it would be like having 12 legs! Super fast!

4. ryancarter profile image59
    ryancarterposted 7 years ago

Fingers as long as my legs, no question...  Of course my gloves bill would be through the roof.

working