how do i get mom off drugs ?

1. xobliam profile image54
    xobliamposted 7 years ago

how do i get mom off drugs ?

2. profile image0
    BenjaminBposted 7 years ago

Sometimes despite what you want people to do it will never happen especially when it comes to addictions until they hit bottom and snap out of it.

When I was 21 I remember a night my mom came into my room and said goodbye to me and dropped a pill bottle on the floor,she had been strung out for a long time and this was her bottom attempting suicide.

We had no phone so I ran 6 blocks to the police station faster than I ever had or ever will run again. She was taken to the hospital where she was kept in the psych ward for a month. In that month she woke up and when she got out she went to college and got a degree in respiratory care.

14 years later she is a well respected member of the hospital staff at which she works and even periodically fills in as the manager of her department.

It can be hard seeing a loved when going through it, but like I said until they reach a point that really makes them want to change all you can do is pray and hope.

3. Angel Scent profile image62
    Angel Scentposted 7 years ago

Call a rehab clinic and tell them that your mom is on drugs and ask them what you should do? I'm sure they would know better than anyone how to handle this situation. I hope it works out for you. God Bless.

Tina

working