How to start a group or even a foundation in the name of missing 10-year old Zar

1. nataliemarie71 profile image60
    nataliemarie71posted 7 years ago

How to start a group or even a foundation in the name of missing 10-year old Zara Baker?

I want to start a foundation, I think that's what it's called, in the name of Zara Baker. I want to call it "Justice for Zara."  Can anyone help me, give me advice on where to start?

2. trafford profile image37
    traffordposted 7 years ago

Try facebook group and call all your friends, relatives and market it to get huge traffic and audience, Facebook has a great potential if you do it with proper strategy and planning to promote zara baker.

3. profile image46
    Rocco.Prudentialposted 7 years ago

Hi.  I would try what trafford suggests in regards to making a facebook page.  Also, you can create a youtube video with pictures and a banner re-directding everyone to your facebook page and visa versa.  There are some sites such as Joyce Meyer ministries were you can post/upload your concerns and perhaps expand your network that way.

Another effective tool would be to write your local and national congress & councilmen with what you have done and what your cause is about.  I would then send those letters to the local and national newspaper in hopes they will publish them to put the offifcials on the spot and put pressure on them to create a new law, such as Megans Law, and Amber Alert, etc. 

Hope this helps.  Please do not let your fire diminish.  God speed.