jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

feeling inferior is my problem!!!!

1. profile image45
    blacdjposted 7 years ago

feeling inferior is my problem!!!!

hi venkat...,i am a B.E degree holder.,i was pretty good in studies but i feeled to get a job ..i didnt clear even first round.,guys who r moderate got placed in MNCs....my family members r not al respecting me..they didnt provide me money to stay in chennai and search jobs......next year they wil get money so they promisd me to giv money for M.E,
    now wen i heard about my frnd's placements i was disappointing al the time....life is going useless struggling for even 100 Rs,my frnds r earning 30,000,my only happiness is my lover,without money u wont get parents love and respect,life is paining!!

2. light82 profile image57
    light82posted 7 years ago

That's too bad you don't feel the support of your family.  I only have one family member who has NEVER given up on me, regardless of what I've done in my life.  She supports my decisions and helps my husband and I out with money monthly.  This is hard for my husband because he feels inferior and wants to "do it all" himself.  I always tell him to look at the positive qualities, he has a lot but he still doesn't feel good enough, due to income.  Money is a stressful concept, no way around that, but let it encourage you to do more and get more out of life.  Surround yourself with positive people that encourage you rather than discourage you and look down on you.  Keep your head up, and be good to yourself, in the end that is all you have.  Except God, if you believe.

3. fucsia profile image60
    fucsiaposted 7 years ago

Do not blame your parents and the lack of money if you feel sad. You can choose how to respond to the facts of life. Choose to respond positively. You can choose to be happy ... do it! Maybe you will have the respect of your family, maybe not ... but now you are an adult and your life depends on you.

4. MeonlyoneIcanBe profile image53
    MeonlyoneIcanBeposted 7 years ago

Dear blacdj,
    Sorry to hear the distress you were in. Hopefully, you are doing much better now. Yes, life does put you through the ringer sometimes; but I like to think that times like that are only gateways to other opportunities. I've also learned to not blame others for my failures because hey ultimately; others do not control your destiny - you do. Best wishes smile