jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

The doctors say nothing is wrong with my knee or they don't have an explanation.

1. profile image46
    xoemily003posted 7 years ago

The doctors say nothing is wrong with my knee or they don't have an explanation..what do you suggest

i had knee surgery in dec of 2008 (knee synovectomy and I tore my LCL) and it was good for about 6 months.. but ever since that my knee pops multiple times a day (and they don't feel pleasant), i get sharp pains all around my knee, sometimes it's on the inside, sometimes it's on the outside of my knee and sometimes its the back right side of my knee. walking bothers me and sometimes when i take steps it feels like it gets stuck. but mri's and x-rays don't show anything.. I have tried physical therapy multiple times and it works for a week or two and then it's right back to that same thing!

2. WebDesignDoctor profile image57
    WebDesignDoctorposted 7 years ago

I would go see a chiropractor... they specialize in healing pain that cannot be described by normal medical practices.

3. EllenDean profile image82
    EllenDeanposted 7 years ago

I would recommend Spirulina to help with joint pain  - it works! It's a blue-green algae that comes in capsule form.  I know several people taking it for arthritis and they swear by it for helping joint aches and pains.

And a couple other types of health professionals to seek out:

Acupuncturist (if you haven't had it done before - it doesn't hurt at all - the needles are not hollow...hollow needles are what hurts when we get shots)

And, a Network Chiropractor.  Oftentimes, they are certified chiropractors, sometimes they just do energy work.  i know that it may sound like a bunch of hocus pocus mumbo jumbo, but I've been to one of these guys for a serious crick in my neck and for TMJ, and both were relieved in a couple of visits.

Sometimes when other doctors can't figure it out, it's time for the alternative doctors....they do work...Good luck!

4. noturningback profile image76
    noturningbackposted 7 years ago

Accupressure or cortisone injection, least invasive first.

5. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
    Shahid Bukhariposted 7 years ago

I am not an othopedist, or a physician. What I state is in good faith, and you should follow my advice in consultation with your Surgeon and Physician.

Under your stated circumstances, you could use a contraption, that supports your knee joint while you are standing or walking ... its fairly cheap, and you can possibly order it by mail, or purchase it at the orthopedics shop.

To me, it appears that your surgery, was OK, but a faster rate of osteoporosis, has caused the present loss of ligamental alignments ... obviously the surgeon could not foretell this.

Therefore, the best prognosis, in addition to the Support, would be incresing the daily intake of Calcium, that can arrest the present or forseeable rate of osteoporosis.

6. primardie profile image63
    primardieposted 6 years ago

Add the tonic 10inone. You can read more about it at: http://www.whyliquidvitamins.com.  The tonic contains msm and other ingredients that could help.  I have a friend who has found relief from knee pain and discomfort with the long term use of this product.  As with anything you consume, there are  no guarantees, but it sure is worth trying if it might help you. Check out the testimonials page.

working