jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you have the Faith to lift yourself up when your at your weakest moment?

1. fatmoney profile image58
    fatmoneyposted 7 years ago

Do you have the Faith to lift yourself up when your at your weakest moment?

2. GPSWorldTraveler profile image74
    GPSWorldTravelerposted 7 years ago

With life comes patience and with patience comes the realization that all will change, will transmute, will become fluid... and that all is good - even though at that precise moment I may not be soaring high enough to realize or appreciate the gift. 

In many cultures they give thanks and gratitude for everything as they believe sometimes our noses our pressed up against the glass and we have fogged it up so that we can no longer see the blessing. 

Step back and take a breath, then perhaps soaring is possible.  Light and love to all you may be finding themselves in this spot - I know you will be able to lift yourself up.

3. Claudin_Dayo profile image61
    Claudin_Dayoposted 7 years ago

actually it's not really my faith in myself but in God that helped me cope up with this difficult thing called life.
    That always reminds me that no matter what, God will be there for me, sure God didn't promise that life would be easy but what He assures us is that He'll see us through the storms in life smile) now that had been my reason for continuing even if it already feels like hell

4. C.V.Rajan profile image79
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

At our weakest moment, our faith in ourselves will ditch us, but it is our faith in God that will sustain us and lift us up.

5. Jarn profile image83
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

I have the faith to entrust God to do so. That's what He's there for.

6. mariteslausin profile image60
    mariteslausinposted 7 years ago

Right now I'm weak but I have my family that I need to consider to be strong. I love them so much and I don't want them to worry about me.